News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

People with a bad influence

Started by Triniboy, January 10, 2009, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey..this is just random what i saw..but i think the person who did this should atleast get a mute or a ban ....heres my evidence...he/she is tell people to brake the rules by scamming... :(

Con1887

That i believe can be reported, under rule. #8.Encouraging others to break rules.

Voltimolt

I don't think you can report the yell channel,
but if he did post this, jeremy would of went to the yell channel log and search for it.

So it was good of trini to post this. thank you trini.

Triniboy

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 10, 2009, 01:30:40 AM
but if he did post this, jeremy would of went to the yell channel log and search for it.

well i really don't know if the report abuse works..but idk....but like i wanted it to be seen..cause like if a MOD or Admin is not there..people tend to act stupied..and break the rules..but once there is one..there like a whole new peron...  :-\

Pure01owner

Quote from: Triniboy64 on January 11, 2009, 01:19:20 AM
Quote from: Voltimolt on January 10, 2009, 01:30:40 AM

well i really don't know if the report abuse works..but idk....but like i wanted it to be seen..cause like if a MOD or Admin is not there..people tend to act stupied..and break the rules..but once there is one..there like a whole new peron...  :-\
Whole New Person But Dnt We All Have A Side That Gets Wild When No Older Peers Are Around
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

hetfield

Quote from: TriniBoy on January 10, 2009, 12:22:15 AM
Hey..this is just random what i saw..but i think the person who did this should atleast get a mute or a ban ....heres my evidence...he/she is tell people to brake the rules by scamming... :(

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...... WOAH

This is just pathetic. This person is probably doing this for pking advantages. Besides, what other advantage can you get from being 162 (other than cheating)?
I dont get people like this, at all.
Hi! In the game, I am SAS Officer (Im not british).
I like Metallica, as shown by my name.

Bill

Quote from: hetfield on May 13, 2009, 09:13:05 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...... WOAH

This is just pathetic. This person is probably doing this for pking advantages. Besides, what other advantage can you get from being 162 (other than cheating)?
I dont get people like this, at all.

February 07, 2009, 10:53:54 am. Please read the date next time before posting.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........