News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Mod..

Started by Omri, April 21, 2009, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

These post is to Jermey... I've been trying to be a player moderate for along time now...And i follow the rules report lawbreakers and help the newcomers to Worldscape..Just please read this and tell me if i have a chance because that all i want and i dont mind helping everyone... Just please tell me if  i could be one or not...

Mage Omri ???

Triniboy

I suggest don't play worldscape, just to become a in-game-mod or just to be part of the staff. Just play to have fun, And please remeber, Jeremy knows what he is doing, he does'nt pick anyone out of random to be one, they must have certain qualifications and standards.

0ownage0

ya just keep up what ur doing and u might have a chance, just dont ask for mod cause Jermey and who ever promotes people to mods have a good reason to promote that person to a mod, because if they made everyone a mod that ask for it everyone would be one, but it nice to know that we have someone thats helping the staff out. :)

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pavilion

Quote from: TriniBoy on April 21, 2009, 04:01:10 PM
he does'nt pick anyone out of random to be one, they must have certain qualifications and standards.
This.

Omri

I think im working my way up there, thanks for the insperation guy's!

Bill

As TriniBoy said, don't play this game if your full intention is to become a Moderator. Play it to have fun, and along with doing that, you will naturally respect the server. If everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, played this game just so they can be a Moderator, then what would the game be like? All the game would be is people running around on the game just patrolling everyone else and each other and there wouldn't be much of 'playing' the game. If everyone played this game just so they could be a Moderator, and let's just say everyone became one, what would that be? I'm saying you're one of those people, at least acting like it. And how does doing what you say you do make you 'different' from anyone else? The Staff doesn't look for players who which all they do is report rule-breakers and 'welcome new-comers'. They look for respect, you respecting the game and respecting the Staff Members. And as I mentioned above, just playing the game and occasionally spotting and reporting rule-breakers will make you naturally respect the game. And of course, there's other side-notes that they look for in players to be chosen for Staff, but the main one in my opinion is respect the game. And I'm not saying you don't respect the game or just play the game, but as you've said, you have been trying to become a Moderator for a long time. You just need to lay off that and don't worry about it. If you are truly Staff material for Worldscape, then it will come naturally, not you pushing the subject, and you would know that if you truly believed you are fit for Staff.. Please try and make sense of this and think about what I said.

Play the game, just play the game,

~Bill

P.S. Read the first half of my topic I made back in December. http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1038.0.html

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........