News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

The Thrive Award '09 -- Voting Has begun, No more nominations.

Started by Thrive, June 06, 2009, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Thrive

--UPDATED--
If i missed one of you, please let me know.
Remember 4 days left

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

serguy3

I vote for: EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN NOMINATED SO FAR (NOT ENCLUDING MYSELF). ::)

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Triniboy

I vote For Triniboy! He's the best pk'er out there! And has the best combat out of anyone!

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Chaoslancex

Thrive

--Updated--
LET ME CLARIFY: THIS IS NOMINATION, ONCE YOU NOMINATED, YOUR IN FOR VOTING
ONCE VOTING BEGINS THEN U CAN VOTE FOR THEM
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF SILLY!
--3 DAYZ0rZ LEFT!--

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Banjo Hick

um trinin is posted on there two times, someone vote for me!!!!

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.