News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Text's from the dead?

Started by Omri, April 11, 2009, 11:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Frank Jones is used to being molested by unfriendly spirits. A ghost that whipped back bedcovers, ransacked cupboards and left a lingering bad smell had already been exorcised from his house before he suffered the tragic deaths of his wife and son. But The Thing (which behaved like a particularly grumpy cat by the sound of things) was not quite as alarming as receiving text messages from no number containing words his wife, Sadie, "would say". Especially as she was buried with her phone...

Mage Omri

serguy3

oh my god..... that scared the crap outa' me!!! buried with her phone..... wow, you realy freaked me out.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Pavilion

And suddenly...

Frank cancels his cell phone service because the text messages cost him too much.

Zack

Omri

Well Zack... Some people think these storie are interesting....So please dont criticize..Thanks!!!

Mage Omri.

Banjo Hick

zack, ur a staff member, you should know that that is flaming, and jack, stop overexagerating, it didnt scare the crap out of you, and i believe this story, first of all people are buried with items all the time, second she might not have been dead when she was buried, and third frank did cancel his cell phone, but not until sadie stopped texting him due to a bad signal

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on April 12, 2009, 06:31:12 PM
well fist, i dont like you, second i hadnt reallized that noone was allowed to join, third, what does teh l33t mean
Quote from: banjo hick on April 12, 2009, 10:00:45 PM
then why dont they just say the elite? kinda pointless, and who came up with that, and y did they even think that it meant the elite
Quote from: banjo hick on April 13, 2009, 12:29:38 AM
i think its stupid if you use it once, and replacing "e" with "3", why dont you just use an "e"?
One I'm not a staff member, and two don't say I'm flaming when I have evidence of you doing it, and all that is from one thread.

Triniboy

Quote from: Pavilion on April 12, 2009, 01:20:33 AM
And suddenly...

Frank cancels his cell phone service because the text messages cost him too much.

Frank's wife. and Frank may have shared the same phone bill...Maybe Frank's wife may have been texting to  her other friends, and maybe international texting. That really would cost a lot of money.

As for Banjo Hick, Zack is not part of allgofree staff, he is just a beta tester..not staff.

Banjo Hick

he is too staff, and so are all the other beta testers, so are all the forum mods and forum admins, that means you too

Triniboy

Banjo Hick, do not flame this thread. Blitz Testers are not staff. As a Quote from Jeremy him self
QuoteWe need a handful of Beta-Testers that will help us launch Worldscape Blitz. Please note that you will not receive any type of collateral for helping.

This, and more info can be found at this link http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,778.0.html

Volcanic Me

Actually Banjo, Jeremy himself told me that Player Moderators aren't technically "staff", we're trusted players, meaning that we play the game, just like you. The only difference is that we have a few extra responsibilities. Administrators on the other hand... they're the "staff".

Banjo Hick

well im counting you as staff, due to the fact that players trun to you when they need help, they turn to forum staff when they need help on the forums, they trun to beta testers when they want info on blitz, ur all staff, including you a player mod

I pooN I

Banjo stop. The only people who are considered "staff" is Allgofree staff, which are the Player Admins.

Banjo Hick

well poon and volcanic i just got a message from the staff of all go free, and i sent it to jeremy then i saw a post where it says banjo you..... i have given you some points, that was from triniboy, who is forum mod so actually they should be considered all go free staff, stop spamming this topic

Zack1

Please stop spamming this topic about who's staff and who isn't get back onto the story..