News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

FAQ's (Read Before Posting - Your Answer May Be Here.)

Started by Cavallers, April 07, 2009, 02:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

Hello. I am here to help you with some FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions).

Q: Help, when I log in I get a black screen then it either freezes or I lag out. How can this be fixed?

A: When you log in, quickly do ::Seers, ::Lumby, ::Etele, etc. and this will be fixed. You may have to try a couple of times. It works though. If it still fails, contact either Ryan or Jeremy.

Q: Someone traded me then he suddenly logged out and I lost all my stuff in trade. How can I fix this or get my stuff back?

A: Any items that are lost due to trade & lag will not be refunded. You cannot do anything about this. Sorry.

Q: Someone scammed me and i lost a lot of rares and items. How can I get them back?

A: Contact a Staff Member or wait for one to log on and they will get a solution for what happened.

Q: I forgot my username's password. How can I get it back?

A: Contact Jeremy or Ryan via forums and most likely they will sort of the issue.

Q: I have been hacked by someone. What do I do?

A: Read the question above. ^

Q: My account suddenly got reset and I lost everything, even my stats. How do I fix this?

A: Contact either Jeremy or Ryan and they will sort of the issue.

Q: My account got banned. What do I do?

A: Contact Jeremy via forums and appeal your ban. If it is accepted by him, your account will be unbanned.

Q: My client won't load, help me!

A: If you are using the webclient, try refreshing your page a couple of times, or even x out of the page completely and try reloading it that way. If you are using the downloadable client and it's not working, try clicking on 'My Computer', click on 'Local Disk (C:)', and delete the folder named 'allgofree'. That's the cache that makes the client work. Now try re-running the client so it can re-download the cache. If that still doesn't work, contact Ryan via forums.

Q: I can't log in, help!

A: The server may be down. To view the server server status, click here. Or your account may be bugged/glitched. If that's the case, again, contact either Jeremy or Ryan via forums.

If you have any other question I did not cover here, please bring them to my attention by posting them here. Thank you.

~Edited & Corrected by Bill.

-Cavallers

Bill

I have edited this post a lot and corrected it because it just looked very sloppy and messy to me. If it's stickied, it should look nice. You're welcome.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

Sorry for the old post, but I'd just like too clarify that accounts will not be recovered anymore, sorry everyone! Information found from: IRC Chat. So; you'll just have to try to find out your password on your own. :(

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

cody the coder

it must be the file in youre player.java you've changed the login coordinates X and Y
wait you must not of done that Change it back to the old one
OR... just decrease the monsters you've spawned too many the Server is overLoaded and cannot Hold it!!!
Merry Christmas ! :)

Ry60003333

Quote from: cody the coder on August 30, 2009, 01:08:27 PM
it must be the file in youre player.java you've changed the login coordinates X and Y
wait you must not of done that Change it back to the old one
OR... just decrease the monsters you've spawned too many the Server is overLoaded and cannot Hold it!!!
You really don't know what your talking about. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.