News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

War Remnants - finished

Started by aether, April 04, 2009, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who likes it so far?

It's ok
2 (25%)
hate it.
0 (0%)
it 0wnz
5 (62.5%)
delete from your computer
1 (12.5%)
keep going
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

aether

controller thrower - A video game that is so frustrating and difficult that it will make you lose your temper and throw your controller. The result behind thousands of broken controllers, tvs, and game systems.  That is why i play computer games ^.^

aether

Do you think the ending was to sudden, and should have been brough out some more?
controller thrower - A video game that is so frustrating and difficult that it will make you lose your temper and throw your controller. The result behind thousands of broken controllers, tvs, and game systems.  That is why i play computer games ^.^

Magnacore

No, I don't. That was a very well-written story. May your writing prowess take you far.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.

aether

Thank you, I have an idea for another story, not sure if im going to write it or not. It has some RL insperation behind it.