News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Cavallers: All Banner/Logo/Signatures Requests Here!

Started by Cavallers, April 04, 2009, 04:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

i got a better program than you so i own you babe..

-Cavallers

Voltimolt

Oh yeah,

My sister's friend got a CD of Adobe Collection (CRACKED)
So i got Photoshop CS4, After effect and other cool stuff by Adobe.
And youuuu wont' get it!

Cavallers

photoshop CS4 is the same as CS3 the difference is that the layout is different...lol

-Cavallers

serguy3

I here by declare cav to be the most l33t sig/banner maker eva'!!!!!!! sorry volt =|.. you can't make sigs =*(

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Cavallers

my 4 thousand dollar laptop wich is where i had all my programs got stolen.

i went to a beach house of my dad for 1 week.
when i came back my comp was gone...

so yeah gf photoshop cs3

i will stop making banners untill i get a new one probably in a month or so.

-Cavallers

Voltimolt

YAAaaAAyy
Im back in Business!
Until Cav get another computer.....

Banjo Hick

=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((, gl with the new comp.

-serguy3-

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on April 14, 2009, 07:01:09 PM
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((, gl with the new comp.

-serguy3-

Banjo Hick, why do you sign with -serguy3- if your banjo hick, are you account sharing now? That is breaking the rules. Ill be watching your account from now on.

Banjo Hick

trini, i am not account trading/trading, check the members section, he has his own posts, he has his own playing account, i saw the warning and it said allgofreestaff and i sent it to jeremy because you said that mods, forum mods, and beta testers are not part of staff, and sometimes i forget to log out of my forums accout, and he doesnt check whos account is on when he goes on the forums and goes and posts even though there is an obvious difference in my account, like the signature and the the thing right below the picture on the side, and i dont have a picture

Volcanic Me

Banjo, that is technically account sharing, since a Forum Mod has it, I'll let him deal with it. Make sure you actually log out next time.

Banjo Hick

it is not sharing, i forgot and he didnt notice, not intentional what people do on purpose is sharing/trading, but when its accidental it shouldnt be considered sharing, finish this conversation in pm-ing on the forums or on game

Volcanic Me

Banjo, it's account sharing, intentional or not, stop being dumb, you've been warned already, drop it.

Bill

Alright. Get back on topic guys. Deal with this in pm as banjo hick suggested.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Can you make me a banner that says "Jeremy" on it? Supprise me with something cool  8)

Cavallers

hey everyone i got a new computer now so i am back to the signature making business..

:D

-Cavallers