News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Favorite movie

Started by BigDogg420, September 11, 2008, 08:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your favorite movie?

Pineapple express
1 (5.9%)
6 (35.3%)
The dark night
7 (41.2%)
Tropic thunder
0 (0%)
Disaster movie
3 (17.6%)
Office Space
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Banjo Hick

actually my favorite movie is the longest yard, but my favorite scene in a movie is in mr deeds when he shows his butler his foot, which is completly black from frost bite, the he tells his butler to hit his foot with this like cattle prod thingy and since he cant feel anything in that foot, but then the butler half isses and the really sharp part goes straight into his foot, and he sreams and makes really funny faces, then he calms down and says i didnt feel anything

Mia

lawl i lvoe the Longest yard!
And that's adam sandler for ya lolz.

Banjo Hick

adam sandler is my favorite actor, and my favorite actress is will ferrel, i hope they get married some day

Mia

Quote from: banjo hick on April 02, 2009, 01:08:01 PM
adam sandler is my favorite actor, and my favorite actress is will ferrel, i hope they get married some day
RROOOFFFLMMAAOOO!!!
Will Ferrel is a guy lmao xD

Banjo Hick

are you serious? what is wrong with HIS/HER face then? i mean wow....... yeah thats kinda nasty, i still think  they they should get married

STAY ON TOPIC

Pavilion

I've only gotten to see The Dark Knight (too lazy) out of the options so I'm just voting for it.

Banjo Hick

pavillion, you still should put down your favorite movie of all time, youre not restricted to those movies, i only saw the dark night too, but i didnt like it very much...

Pavilion

Quote from: banjo hick on April 03, 2009, 12:00:15 PM
pavillion, you still should put down your favorite movie of all time, youre not restricted to those movies, i only saw the dark night too, but i didnt like it very much...
Ah... it's a shame that I haven't seen many movies. I usually see the classics they show off on the TV. I never really had an all time favorite though.

Some of my favorites (other than TDK): Forest Gump, Rush Hour, Castaway, Apollo 13. I ought to go see a lot more.

Banjo Hick

i just saw 12 rounds today and it was ok but not great, i give it 3.5 out of 5