News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Zelda's New suggestion.

Started by Zeldagirl, June 04, 2008, 07:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

hmm, ry. since your such a great coder. i was wondering (and sort of hoping.) you were going to make Worldscape only armour and what not. That would be pretty Special.  :P

Hey, remember it's only a suggestion.

Can't wait to see you guys in...

Worldscape Blitz: the GREASTEST private server.EVER.

:-* Zelda  :-*
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

I know this is not very relevant to the topic but...

YAY - NOW I'm AN IRON POSTER! :D

again, sorry about that...

Hopefully, i'm going see you guys in...

WORLDSCAPE BLITZ: the greatest private server.EVER.

:-* ZELDA  :-*
- Banned -

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on June 04, 2008, 10:58:07 PM
I'm mith poster ad higher poster also the only forum moderator!!!  ;D ;D

Don't brag too much!  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

James

Cavallers,

I removed your post, Please be relevant, as you are representing us ;).

Zeldagirl,

There are people working on an Item Modifier thingy that can be used to make special items...so we'll see  :o.

Cavallers

whit a client all you can do is recolor items not make "new items"

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on June 05, 2008, 09:32:20 PM
whit a client all you can do is recolor items not make "new items"
Silabsoft can covert models into the RS model format, she just hasn't figured out coloring and some other stuff.

But we would rather focus on moving to a higher client version then hardcode stuff into a 317 one.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Aha, thank you for answering all of my questons. :)

Now I understand about the items, it was a little disappointing, but i'll get over it. :)

Have a nice day,
Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

hehe. i could pass you the codes for some recolored items from galkon and iceman
but since your client is non re-factored :S

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

If there was Galkon item's in WSC/WSB I would probly leave AGF. I hate when people take the Galkon item's, and add them into there server.

If your to lazy to make your own, or take anytime to help your OWN server. Then don't have a server...

~Chris has to say it...

Cavallers

Quote from: Chris Bud on July 15, 2008, 06:50:07 AM
If there was Galkon item's in WSC/WSB I would probly leave AGF. I hate when people take the Galkon item's, and add them into there server.

If your to lazy to make your own, or take anytime to help your OWN server. Then don't have a server...

~Chris has to say it...
lol they are normal items he just recolored them.. there are such as green dragon Armour,blue,black and many others.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I know what Galkon item's are. And you can't just 're-color' item's simply. It obviously took him hour's apon, hour's. To re-color the 100+ iem's he has made.

That's why I HATE when it's just added into the server, and people just changed the Item name :-\

~Chris

greepfruuy

yeah maby u can change some "rare's" to a diff colour maby its a little nooby but it looks pretty cool

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Chris Bud

Well. I'm not sure if Ry still has them but. ::)

We used to have a large assortment of edited Partyhat's. I'm not sure if they were made by AGF, or copied. But they weren't all that Amazing.

Sure, everyone has them. But when you have a server, that has new items. And there is NEVER gunna be these item's on RS. It kinda loses it's server feel :-X

~Chris

Cavallers

you can still get them at ::Specialparty hat you need client for that tho and there is a re spawn area there

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

That's right... I forgot the command ::)

But the last time I went there. I couldn't tele away. It said I was in 20+ wilderness, ROFL...

So I've never been back since, and I don't think any really want's 'Special' PartyHat's... There like the helmet's they put on Special Ed-children ;)

*Cav has all of them x1,000* Lol

~Chris