News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

WHAT THE HECK??

Started by wrigley97, April 01, 2009, 02:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrigley97

hey guys i'm back do you think thats bad? am i a bad person? when i logged on worldscape all the people told me to "screw off" and yelled at me and ignored me...........what the heck guys come on... ??? ??? :'( :-[ :-X :-\   all i wanted to do was get back in touch with my buds, but no i had to "screw off" do you guys really want me to quit? i just take time off from the comp and not be a nerd. if you say yes tell me a reason why you want me to. ugh this is so confusing!has anyone even been concerned about me? ffs, aight c ya post back i guess...

~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

Banjo Hick

im not being mean but... you had another topic exactly like this, and ill respond the same as i did to the other one, i dont really know you but i dont think you should quit because youll probably be friends with those other people right away or make new friends, you might become friends with matty300 who just came back from a "vacation" from the game, the first time i did what you did it was hard for me to make friends right away too so dont worry youll get a lot of friends really quickly, oh and new players are people too, so you can become friends with them too, and who knows that noob might become someone really strong like chaos, a mod like, well theres a lot of mods..... like I Poon I or volcanic me