News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Do i care?(old post)

Started by God Colin, March 20, 2009, 11:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

do i care about my forum posts?
NO!
my posts idc. all i wanna do is answer things help people and play.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

What happened? Post count doesn't really matter, it's just a little mumber that lets you know how many times you've posted.

Pavilion

Quote from: Zack on March 21, 2009, 12:42:17 AM
What happened? Post count doesn't really matter, it's just a little mumber that lets you know how many times you've posted.
In many forums, post count is usually found as a way to measure a user's seniority. Simple enough; more posts generally means more interaction.
But post count pales in comparison of someone who actively helps people.

I support God Colin's statement.

God Colin

Quote from: Pavilion on March 21, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
In many forums, post count is usually found as a way to measure a user's seniority. Simple enough; more posts generally means more interaction.

Thank-you. the reason i asked this and let ppl know this is because i get alot of "you just post for post count" just thought this topic would help people ventilate post count frustration a little also. like i said post count doesnt matter. its helping.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

mumups

if someone kept saying those things to me and i was actualy helping people like you God Colin I would just ignore them because i know what i am doing is right. And they are just jealous.
-mumups-
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Volcanic Me

My post count is terrible, and I've been here for a while. =P

Banjo Hick

Quote from: God Colin on March 21, 2009, 01:00:21 AM
Quote from: Pavilion on March 21, 2009, 12:48:12 AM

Thank-you. the reason i asked this and let ppl know this is because i get alot of "you just post for post count" just thought this topic would help people ventilate post count frustration a little also. like i said post count doesnt matter. its helping.

i think that post count should matter, because of seniority like paviilion said, but you should not get anything special like special treatment for doing this, you just get a title such as mitheral, or addy, or runite

Shadow Angel

My post count would show that I am not active or have seniority. But I do have much experience in-game, and i've just recently decided to become more active on the Forums.

:)
Worldscape Player Moderator.
Worldscape Beta-Tester.

Banjo Hick

it looks like you dont have much senoirity but i believe you do with all 6 of your current posts