News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Help The Hungry

Started by God Colin, April 29, 2009, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

Hello Everyone. Today we're going to be helping a Non Profit Organization. We are doing like so to help out against poverty. We're hoping to raise as much rise as we actually can. Maybe you have some questions about it. Post, And/or here are some answers!

Do I really make a difference by playing FreeRice?
The rice you donate makes a huge difference to the person who receives it. According to the United Nations, about 25,000 people die each day from hunger or hunger-related causes, most of them children. Though 10 grains of rice may seem like a small amount, it is important to remember that while you are playing, so are thousands of other people at the same time. It is everyone together that makes the difference. Thanks to you, FreeRice has generated enough rice to feed more than two million people since it started in October 2007.

How do I do other subjects besides vocabulary at FreeRice?

Click on the Subjects link near the top right of the page to see a list of all subjects available at FreeRice. There is math, science, geography, art history, other languages and more. FreeRice is working to add more subjects and more material within each subject. Our goal is to provide knowledge that is useful and interesting for you.

Why do I see some questions repeated?

Whenever you get a question wrong, FreeRice will repeat it a few turns later to give you a second chance at it.

Who pays for the donated rice?
The rice is paid for by the sponsors whose names you see on the bottom of your screen when you enter a correct answer. These sponsors support both learning (free education for everyone) and reducing hunger (free rice for the hungry). We thank these sponsors for their generous participation at FreeRice. For information about how you or your company can sponsor FreeRice, please email [email protected] .

How do I start playing FreeRice?
In the middle of the FreeRice Home page you will see something like:

small means:

little
old
big
yellow

To play the game, click on one of the four definitions (“little,” “old,” “big,” or “yellow”) that you think is correct. If you get it right, FreeRice donates 10 grains of rice to help end hunger. In the example above, you would want to click on “little,” which means “small.” You will then get a chance to do another word the same way. You can play as long as you like and donate as much rice as you like. When you are finished, you do not have to do anything―your donation is already counted.

http://www.freerice.com - please help the hungry children in this world in less then 5 minutes of oding math problems i donated 240 rice grains. imagine what you can do.....

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Pure01owner

If They Were 2 Do That To Be Honest They just Give Them Rice Not Us First World's Playing a Stupid Game 2 Feed Them i Believe In A 2nd World System One class For Everyone 1 Min Wage No One Goes Hungry We Should Do It Free :'(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]