News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

serguy3's DEATH photo gallery.

Started by serguy3, March 28, 2009, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

wow even m a d know that is something but i still own you  ::)

Delicious

Zack1

Delicious i'm sorry but that was in your dream.. :\

serguy3

Lol, Delicious(Believe it or not, ::) ) Has killed me before. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

regents fury

OK! i wanna know one thing, how do you think funpk is a good kill??? you're not risking anything?

serguy3

Quote from: regents fury on June 25, 2009, 02:52:51 PM
OK! i wanna know one thing, how do you think funpk is a good kill??? you're not risking anything?

My fun-pk days ARE LONG GONE KID. Stop trying to offend me, you're just making pointless posts, and flaming me. So stop. I have the rules on my side Regents, and I know them well. Don't try this crap on me.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Jacks right, read the rules before posting please.

Banjo Hick

how about putting them all on one post and not just making more posts for urselve... who has the rules on their side now jack? and a ton of those were in funpk jack....

Delicious

Actually Hick, Me and Jack NEVER pked in funpk. I killed him in ::wildy, so know your facts before you post. And I have been watching Jack, he has almost no pointless posts. Your post was just flaming.  :P

Bill

Banjo Hick is right, and only right , in saying to modify your post to add your new pictures into your first post and not creating multiple posts. I will give you a few days to do this, but if you don't I will be deleting all of your posts you have posted your pictures in except for the very first one.

Quote from: Delicious on June 26, 2009, 11:29:14 AM
Actually Hick, Me and Jack NEVER pked in funpk. I killed him in ::wildy, so know your facts before you post. And I have been watching Jack, he has almost no pointless posts. Your post was just flaming.  :P

I beg to differ on the 'pointless post' comment. He have various amounts of pointless posts throughout the forums, if not, flaming posts.

Serguy3, I really have no idea why you took such offense to regents fury's post... It's not even bad... He was simply asking you a question, so just give him an answer, don't rip his off off. That isn't required every time someone replies to a post you make....

In a nutshell, stop the flaming in this topic. It ends now. I'm starting to get aggravated from just warning people. I may have to start handing out mutes. Anymore responses or replies to this fight will result in you getting a 4-day mute.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

well ok.... thanks for resolving that bill, and those r some pretty good kill though too and try to kill a mod or admin with modhp on, then ill be really impressed...=0

maxmager

Ohh, i wan't to fight you serguy. lets see if you can get me in the topic, Good Luck :D

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Delicious

Jack I want a re-match!! I bet you will win though because I have not pked in weeks.

serguy3

Well, my Pking days are long gone, if someone would lock this, I'd be grateful.

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!