News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The return of Zelda, Alexa.

Started by Zeldagirl, June 04, 2008, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on June 26, 2008, 03:40:24 PM
well my best friend's mother died she was taking money out of the bank whit a costumer of her and some people came whit weapons that wanted the money then they hit her whit a bar of metal and the costumer tried to take the weapon off the bad people and he shots and gets my friends mother then after the week she was on the hospital my mom wakes me up and hugs me telling me that she died it was awful I've known his family from when i was like 1 year and the worst she was 2 months pregnant....:(  :'(
Wow thats really sad.  :'( :'( :'(
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

I pooN I

Max I live near the Yellowstone river, and it can have some very very strong currents. I remember I was fishing when I was nine, then I fell into a little stream off of the Yellowstone and that almost took me into the main channel.

Con1887

Those grades are fantastic Zelda and I  hope you have a great 9th grade year
I myself am going into 7th grade. ;D

Chris Bud

Wow dude... I don't even know how to reply to your post. I hope he feel's well, and same too you.

I know what it's like to know someone that dies... My freid's mom died a year ago. But he got over it. And now he's feeling great. Hope you do to dude :D

Best of luck to both of you.     ~Chris

Voltimolt

Wait a second Ryan....
If your Going HS ( Highschool ) Next year and your 14 das that mean you are in year 6? Because Same!!!!!

And SAME age

No offense about the CAPS....

Anyway...
  Voltimolt

See you in....

The World Greatest Private Will-become-public Worldscape Blitz By the Allgofreers.!!!!!

Have Fun!

Ryan7

Alexa, if I may call you that, Good job in school and keep up the good work. I have that grade in lunch also. Pretty nasty, lol. Cold lunch FTW. =)

Flamer7.

url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Zeldagirl

Thanks everyone!

I'm loving all of the support! Thank you so much, and Flamer7, I have no problem with you calling me by my name! :)

Thanks again everyone, It's really encouraging to see all of your posts,

Zelda.
- Banned -

I pooN I

It's weird, I would think that you would have a problem with people calling you Alexa, considering how you're a dude and all! >:( Well thanks for proving how untrustworthy and scum-filled the world is!
Your friend,
I poon I

Ry60003333

Quote from: I pooN I on September 22, 2008, 09:17:20 PM
It's weird, I would think that you would have a problem with people calling you Alexa, considering how you're a dude and all! >:( Well thanks for proving how untrustworthy and scum-filled the world is!
Your friend,
I poon I
Great way to close the topic! ::)
No but seriously what I pooN I said is true, so I'm locking this out of weirdness. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.