News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Donations for Clans

Started by Gunnerman149, March 25, 2009, 05:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnerman149

Quote from: omri on April 09, 2009, 05:47:14 PM
I would be happy to help the clan's in need i got plenty of dh and dragon if you need any. But only a couple amounts a time, In case another clan needs armor donations. Just pm if your clan or you needs some help geting armor  :D

Thanks for the help, Omri. Now, I just need your ingame screenname to fill things out.
lololololol

Banjo Hick

gunner, just give the items to me im the on that gives out clan uniforms anyway, but i guess that he should get the items so he can keep the clan open anyway... but yeah if he says its ok on this topic then yeah just gie to me

Banjo Hick

dude, why havnt u been on lately? come on game getting dumb with none of my friends on, and i still havnt gotten those items from u

Omri

Ok ill be happy to help clan's in need, Just pm in the game or the forums...So just tell me what you need and if i have extra ill be willing to help.

Mage Omri

Omri

chadreeve123

Dude add me if u want donations i got lots of stuff to give, im  B O O O O M

Gunnerman149

This Donation is now back in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all who have kept it going while I was gone. Message me ingame at any time for donations!
lololololol

Chaoslancex

well, i'm glad you back i missed your donations!!!! :D jkins but i'm glad your back.

Omri

Lance remember me! it's mike ( mage omri ) hey how've you been, hey sometime you need to get me edsmaildudes pass again kinda lost it lol

Bill

March 25, 2009; old topic. Plus, this topic never really got anywhere in its objective.

Omri, feel free to private message Chaoslancex to talk. :)

~Topic Locked - Posted on old topic.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........