News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

mining

Started by massey cool, March 25, 2009, 03:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how come u cant or smith and make ur own armur

able to mine and smith and melt mores togeather
0 (0%)
make a armur shop
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

massey cool

u should be able to mine and make ur own armur

Rock Star

Here's a challenge: Comprehend your question.
Anyway, type ::mine to animate mining and Blitz will have mining and smithing.

Zack

Mining is operational right now in Blitz, and smithing shouldn't be to far behind.  :)

Triniboy

Quote from: Rock Star on March 25, 2009, 04:36:03 AM
Here's a challenge: Comprehend your question.
Anyway, type ::mine to animate mining and Blitz will have mining and smithing.

Or you can also type ::m . And as Zack said, smithing and mining works in the beta version of blitz, So theres a chance you can be able to do it in Blitz.

Rock Star

Sorry, haven't been here for ages.  ::)

Banjo Hick

yeah i think that there should be mining in the blitz version, it would get serguy3 away from everyone for a while, now wouldnt we all like that? and has anyone noticed that basically all of the staff members and beta testers are from Ohio, i think that they should be picked from players who are nice to players, not from local friends, but thats ry and jeremys decision not mine... just noticing

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on March 30, 2009, 02:02:40 PM
yeah i think that there should be mining in the blitz version, it would get serguy3 away from everyone for a while, now wouldnt we all like that? and has anyone noticed that basically all of the staff members and beta testers are from Ohio, i think that they should be picked from players who are nice to players, not from local friends, but thats ry and jeremys decision not mine... just noticing
Ohio? All the Blitz Testers were chosen here http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,778.0.html

Banjo Hick

i know that they werent picken out of friends localy i was kidding i just noticed that a lot of them live in ohio, but after i asked volcanic if he lived in ohio and he said yes but not near ry i check like 10other staff members, and most of the admins live in other parts of country, but chaos says that he thinks he lives near jeremy, so my fake theory goes on

pure skilla3

shouldn't we be staying on topic?
and yes blitz with have them (should)

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount