News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

help me plz

Started by Banjo Hick, April 03, 2009, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

well i lost like 70bil in items, i had 2895k dh pl8s in my inventory and i accidentally dropped because i thought that the shop loaded, but it didnt so i dropped it on accident, but then it lagged so i want to know if there is way to get them back, i obviously dont have a picture but i dont think i had a reason to take one at the time, if you check my trade history on either the 30th or the 31st it showed that i traded full rouge for serguys pure's 3.5mil dh pl8s, i dont think that all dropped items should be lost when a lagg happens

Zack

If you dropped them then that was your fault, people lose items all the time and don't get them back so don't think that you'll be an exception.

Banjo Hick

dude shut up, i dont need unuseful feedback, and no i dont think im an exception, so shut up

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on April 03, 2009, 06:55:27 PM
dude shut up, i dont need unuseful feedback, and no i dont think im an exception, so shut up

Lets not be rude or mean to any one.

And why do you have
Quote2895k dh pl8s
, and then
Quotetraded full rouge for serguys pure's 3.5mil dh pl8s
. Where do you people get all this stuff?

wrigley97

well trini. he may of gotten those items from some random person traded it to him, he duped them, drop parties (you know the ones at lumbirdge), i have a little over 1m dh platebodies and a little over 2m zerker helmets from selling rare items. and also he may of found them ~~once i logged on as a lvl 3 i found 5k dh bodies and that started my collection~~   not to get off topic but no sorry banjo i do not think there is any way to get your lost items back sorry about that, it happens to all of us well tlk to ya later dudes.

:)~wrigley97~ :)
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

Banjo Hick

ok trini im kinda mad today thats why im being mean, its somthing different than the game, and i got the dh pl8s from jack, and he got them from this kid who said that he got from admin when admins were alowed to spawn items for players, i dont know when that was or why they were allowed to spawn items for people but ok..., and yeah wrigly was right he did get from random person, i think he got it from that player because jack had just gotten his main banned so he wanted to help him get started, ok ty for the help ill just get some more from jack if he wants to trade for some of my rares i guess

Triniboy

Well, nothing can be done about this. Just move on.

- Thread Locked -