News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

world 2 number of players.

Started by serguy3, March 29, 2009, 03:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ok, why are there only 13 PLAYERS ALOUD IN WORLD 2??!??!!??!?!??! that makes no sense...... why not have it like 60 on world 1. that's why you guy's only have 72 players ever on at once... world 4 is never up, world 3 is never up and world 1 is now sketchy with it's activeness as a world.... so, world 2 has 13 players maximmum...... why????????? please make the maximum players aloud in world 2 up more and with world 3.... if it's ever going to be up again.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

World 2 has less capacity than world 1.

Banjo Hick

alright......, you basically made a pointless post. he know there is less capacity in world 2 than in world one... why not have a bigger capacity for world 2?

Triniboy

I think each port is a computer, 1 computer = 1 port.

Pavilion

Quote from: TriniBoy on March 30, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
I think each port is a computer, 1 computer = 1 port.
I thought ports were the connections on a computer.

Shadow Angel

All the worlds use the same connection. So allowing one world (one computer) a designated amount of players on maximum would directly effect the other worlds. So if the maximum number of, for example, that Ryan's connection can hold is 60; each computer (world) could hold 30. If their's three computers it'd be 23.3333 repeating.

I'll be coming back so ask if you have any questions.
Worldscape Player Moderator.
Worldscape Beta-Tester.

Voltimolt

Actually, you can run both worlds on 1 computers.
I know cause I am a programmer myself as well.

Theres is only 100 RAM on world 1 but I don't know world 2's RAM.

Banjo Hick

idk how but voltimolt somehow makes a good point im not like a preson who knows a lot about a computer other than on/off and internet, and files, but yeah voltimolt seems like he knowss, he just earned a respect point from me, if i could i would give you an elevated hand slap, thats a high five if you didnt know...

Zack1

most people go on world one because it's world one. And people go on world 2 for it to be quiet and peaceful

Banjo Hick

yeah, zack is right, i see mage omri on world 2 quite often and i ask him, he says theres no people near me while i train

wrigley97

ya thats a ture coment to. when i train i usually go to world 2 or 3, or i go to the obby monsters that is where its peaceful. :)
                                                   ~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

Sean

Ryan has open another world! World 3 can now be accessed by using port: 43593. (Beware ports mite change.)

World 3 can hold up to 15 more players!
Quote13 PLAYERS ALOUD IN WORLD 2
World 2 and 3 now hold 15 players.

I believe this topic has been resolved.

Topic Locked.