News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

poopy farts

Started by Recoil, September 01, 2022, 01:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

I am a poopy fart boy. farty poopyhead

guys it's crazy this place felt so free and wholesome even though the staff was super gay 24/7. I was so f*cking autistic using this site I always got offended at dumb shit like how much gold was inflated in the economy of some pointless video game and cared so much about this place succeeding.its kinda gay but amazing if you think about it

the world sucks big peepee head and is really boring tbh I just want to escape back here where everything is okay and even the things that aren't okay are just pretend problems

I want to start a family now but this place seems like a better hoke than I could ever create and it's not some kumbaya message because I still don't like u Ryan. but i liked this place it was cool. the people were cool even the really gay ones it was just so comfortable to me
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.