News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Can't load to the game.

Started by MeleeOwnah, March 16, 2012, 04:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeleeOwnah

I was playing the game when someone says go to ::tele (i dont remeber what code it was) and i did that because he was underwater. So i go to it and then i didn't loaded the screen and stayd the whole time like this and i relogt to. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/omfgd.png/

myrealaccisdead

Could you give me the link?
Cant find it,

MeleeOwnah

THANX!!! YOUR BOSS!!!!!! your focking boss im gonna play 508 for my eyes!

noobynoobs

Happened to me to, what did you do to fix it?

Joris

This is a issue with the mapdata, let me explain. This server runs a multi 317 and 508, because jagex changed some mapdata due the updates, you cannot teleport there. Just login to the 317 client, and tele to lumbridge.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Joris on May 27, 2012, 03:36:26 PM
This is a issue with the mapdata, let me explain. This server runs a multi 317 and 508, because jagex changed some mapdata due the updates, you cannot teleport there.

Well it's not that they changed it. The 317 version of the server uses the 317 client to retrieve mapdata, and the client has all the data with it, so there's no problems. The 508 uses mapdata from the server, and Ryan doesn't have it all there, so some areas of the map don't load and crash the client because the 508 client doesn't have any mapdata in it, it all comes from the server.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.