News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

QOTD: January 16 2018

Started by Dug, January 17, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Good morning, afternoon, evening you wonderful people!

Today I'd like to ask, what's one of the hardest/toughest things you had overcome that you can remember?
If you can't answer that question, what's going on now that you're finding it hard to move forward in?

I'm still trying to graduate with a decent GPA. I hit roadblocks on my path to graduation however all i know is that i didn't do my best to get through them and now i'm finally taking control and going to ensure that i don't waste time while i still have the mental capability to redeem myself.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..