News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Come back to Worldscape

Started by Dream Cloud, October 26, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Cloud

Ive been thinking about this server for a while and I miss what it used to be :D it was just a good thing to do during the day when I was Bored and Had nothing to do! Also made some great friends! 8) Im back on now got a lot of free time on my hands soo come hang out with me dont leave the Black man lonely! If you have any problems with passwords just message ryan on skype hes still alive lol
~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

Brugh

Quote from: Dream Cloud on October 26, 2017, 06:35:48 PM
Ive been happy with Anadrole and thinking about this server for a while and I miss what it used to be :D it was just a good thing to do during the day when I was Bored and Had nothing to do! Also made some great friends! 8) Im back on now got a lot of free time on my hands soo come hang out with me dont leave the Black man lonely! If you have any problems with passwords just message ryan on skype hes still alive lol

What do you like to do in game, Dream? What's the most interesting thing to do right now?

Jose

Oh, how much I miss this game and everyone in it. #OG's 😎

Dug

Quote from: Brugh on December 23, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
What do you like to do in game, Dream? What's the most interesting thing to do right now?

Well hello there random person! Nice to meet you! I'd like to offer my 2 cents if i may?
There's a bunch of things that you could do such as ::barrows, ::camp ::theshop (If you like hoarding seeds, that's the place to go). I can't honestly remember but i think you can do slayer tasks through ::slayer, you can fletch yourself some arrows if you know where the rangers guild is.
You can level up mostly all your skills to level 135? It's quite a challenge!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Dream Cloud

~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D