News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Roadmap Status

Started by Ry60003333, January 30, 2017, 04:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Roadmap Update
Hey guys! I just wanted to give a quick status update on what we have been doing. If you have checked out the RuneRebels forums, you can see that we have turned into an organized development machine. I'll be posting some screenshots here of some behind the scenes developer sites and tools soon, but things have been going very well. In addition, the majority of the content that we work on is automatically applied to WorldScape as well.

I will start posting an update post over here for every update we do to RuneRebels to notify you guys on what has been added to WorldScape as well.

Accounts
The main barrier that stops us from bringing more people to WorldScape is the dual accounts, which I hope to remedy soon. I need to move to a new server soon anyway, so when I do that I plan on trying to do the merge as well. Basically, I will merge only the accounts, and before doing this process I will see how many username conflicts there are and if the accounts actually have any posts and if they have ever logged in to the game. I will also do a test run on a copy of the forums to make sure I don't destroy anything. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Famoo

This is an awesome update post, and I know this is something people needed more of. Can't wait for everyone to see our development  8)