News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Engine Update & Development Community

Started by Ry60003333, November 17, 2016, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Quote from: Petter on December 04, 2016, 11:55:12 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on December 03, 2016, 12:08:01 AM
Holy shit never seen a RSPS community this tight even after a long hiatus. What a community you have created Ryan :). Can't wait to see what this place could turn into.

This can't be the real kyle. Normally you'd spin up sme bullshit on how it's never going to work them rant about some shit political topic.

You're just salty Trump won.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Ry60003333

Quote from: Neon on December 02, 2016, 05:11:34 PM
I actually really hope this comes back, Ive been stopping in every now and then to see what was up and Im really glad to see this. Im not sure how much you guys remember me but you should hahaha. I hope to see big things from WS again!
I'm glad that you feel that way! We do want to bring this community back to full strength over time. 8)

I posted an update over on RuneRebels, so I want to share some of the info here:

I am working on an actual plan document at the moment and have done lots of behind the scenes stuff for development. To be completely transparent, this is what I have done:
* Get our developer site updated and running again on the latest version of Gitlab
* Updated all of the broken WebHooks in the database so that we can keep track of changes
* Merge all the server engine changes from Adventure Guild back into the game engine. :D

Quote from: D E A T H on December 06, 2016, 12:37:21 AM
Quote from: Petter on December 04, 2016, 11:55:12 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on December 03, 2016, 12:08:01 AM
Holy shit never seen a RSPS community this tight even after a long hiatus. What a community you have created Ryan :). Can't wait to see what this place could turn into.

This can't be the real kyle. Normally you'd spin up sme bullshit on how it's never going to work them rant about some shit political topic.

You're just salty Trump won.
Guys lets keep the politics in the politics section or in Telegram PMs! ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sweetpotato

My ingame name is 'sweetpotato' and I had another account but I can't remember the password because I used different passwords for my account. please message me on forums or ingame to help me.

Oden

Quote from: Sweetpotato on December 06, 2016, 07:53:19 AM
My ingame name is 'sweetpotato' and I had another account but I can't remember the password because I used different passwords for my account. please message me on forums or ingame to help me.
Best off PMing Ryan (Ry60003333) on the forums or creating a new thread in the correct section.

Sweetpotato

I did sent him a pm :/ I hope he replies to it soon.

Jake

Lol when you don't visit the site in a lil while and come back to some actual activity.

Yo people what's good  8)

Oden

Quote from: Jake on December 20, 2016, 08:12:16 AM
Lol when you don't visit the site in a lil while and come back to some actual activity.

Yo people what's good  8)
Being good people what's you good?

darkchamp101

g0dofwarz