News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

:(

Started by Jake, August 19, 2016, 01:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I miss you guys & this place :(

garrdrenn1

Oden

its ok ill give u all my items

Kevin

Jake

Petter

u gais complain but never go online

lonely ghost

yeah some one get on. i believe we could bring the community back if we tried! cause this server was great memories and a great piece of my life and would love to see it thrive once more!!!

Joris

Miss it too, maybe we could meetup at skype with a load of people? would love to see this server alive and running again.

Dug

Good news, its running and will continue to run! Bad news, it's rarely going to have enough players like the good old days unless we devote all our efforts to reviving it.

Extra Bad News, You won't have the royal people we had that we loved before (That's right, if you played before me/with me, I consider you royalty.)
Miss you all <3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

dug u the shit brah

i miss being a little kid and playing this game and not having to give a f*ck about anything else except how many pairs of dragon boots i could scrape up from the dragons in wsblitz.

rip blitz, best ws ever

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

legit tho.

and the giant mole grind haha

Oden

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 12, 2016, 02:10:16 PM
dug u the shit brah

i miss being a little kid and playing this game and not having to give a f*ck about anything else except how many pairs of dragon boots i could scrape up from the dragons in wsblitz.

rip blitz, best ws ever
I had unlimited because i came accross a glitch in the rewards store where i could keep selling items and it didnt delete them so i gained like 200k reward tokens :)

Jake

kxdk

I miss playing as well

------

x.mia-rare.x

Let's hop on world 1 then? :')