News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thoughs on worldscape's future

Started by Petter, April 27, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

D E A T H

Quote from: Jake on June 20, 2016, 08:56:32 PM
Mia decided to move this topic to the bin but that was a dumb idea, as you'd probably all come to expect.

So i've moved it back so we can all continue the cancer and roasting, I love it :)

Lets keep it going.

And Mia, If you move this again I'll just bring it right back so don't even think about it. Stop trying to Moderate a minute amount of people who are just posting shit. It's not a big f*cking deal and the fact that anyone here still has any power, including me, is outright rediculous because all this place has become is a nice lil place to talk shit and watch you run around like a headless chicken so relax.

P.S I can't bring back all the deleted comments, blame mia for that one not me.

Jake for owner? Go Jake! Also yea f*ck off Mia

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

lonely ghost

anyone still play or could jump on and help and sell me rares? please.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on June 06, 2016, 11:23:27 PM
Unlocked.
I have a newfound respect for you.

Quote from: Mia on June 06, 2016, 01:30:50 AM
I never understood why I was hated so much, then i realized, it's because I'm not just the only female playing, but I'm strict.
Let me help you understand why people aren't a fan of you, Mia. It isn't because you're female, there's no need to start that. People feel like you too often abuse your power. This thread is a great example, where you ban/delete posts/mute people because they hurt your feelings.

But I think you are a good person, you are just emotional.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Quote from: Recoil on June 29, 2016, 02:04:19 PM
Quote from: Kevin on June 06, 2016, 11:23:27 PM
Unlocked.
I have a newfound respect for you.

Quote from: Mia on June 06, 2016, 01:30:50 AM
I never understood why I was hated so much, then i realized, it's because I'm not just the only female playing, but I'm strict.
Let me help you understand why people aren't a fan of you, Mia. It isn't because you're female, there's no need to start that. People feel like you too often abuse your power. This thread is a great example, where you ban/delete posts/mute people because they hurt your feelings.

But I think you are a good person, you are just emotional.

Enjoy your mute/ban from her :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Oden

Mia decided to move this topic to the bin but that was a dumb idea, as you'd probably all come to expect.

So i've moved it back so we can all continue the cancer and roasting, I love it :)

Lets keep it going.

And Mia, If you move this again I'll just bring it right back so don't even think about it. Stop trying to Moderate a minute amount of people who are just posting shit. It's not a big f*cking deal and the fact that anyone here still has any power, including me, is outright rediculous because all this place has become is a nice lil place to talk shit and watch you run around like a headless chicken so relax.

yogurt

Petter

Quote from: Oden on July 07, 2016, 07:01:14 AM

Lets keep it going.

yogurt

About time someone posted. get yo white ass online.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake