News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thoughs on worldscape's future

Started by Petter, April 27, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fite mi

D E A T H(Kyle), Recoil, flametwirl, Sameer, Predator, and Jake are all whiny little babies who need to get a life, preferably one away from the internet, which is where their only friends live<3

D E A T H is my favourite person to annoy, because he's a huge idiot. Hey Kyle! Love ya, ya stupid Peasant!

D E A T H

Don't really give a f*ck to be honest. What I'd love to know is why did you go crying to Ryan to make you staff again? There's no reason for staff. Mia you honestly need a life, a hobby, or something. How you can spend so much time here amazes me. Also my second guess would be Dylan. He's about the only other Australian who knew me by name.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

fite mi

Quote from: D E A T H on June 05, 2016, 11:22:32 PM
Quote from: fite mi on June 04, 2016, 04:13:06 AM
Quote from: D E A T H on May 23, 2016, 09:53:49 PM
Woah woah why the f*ck did I get all this hate? Lol f*ck all you guys. f*ck you Jake go f*ck off there's not forums to moderate so why the f*ck are you here? Also Kryptonite what the f*ck have you contributed to the server other than whine and cry when's the server coming back with your f*ck buddy Jake. Both of you keep holding on to something about how this server has a chance? f*cking how? James and Kevin LEFT Ryan says f*cking nothing here and doesn't give 2 fucks about anything private server related if he did he'd pop in and drop a reply in a thread some time but he doesn't so stop holding on to this f*cking server.

Also I am only staff for one reason. To piss Mia off when she got demoted. She flipped her shit and I thought it was pretty funny. Jeez you fuckers hate everybody that disagrees with you. THE f*cking SERVER WILL NOT BECOMING BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS. DO I NEED TO DRAW YOU A f*cking PICTURE ABOUT THIS SO JAKE'S AND KRYPTONITE'S SMALL f*cking BRAINS CAN COMPREHEND THIS shit?

"why the f*ck did I get all this hate?"

"Both of you keep holding on to something about how this server has a chance? f*cking how?"

"I am only staff for one reason. To piss Mia off"

only a staff to piss off Mia. Not bothering to actually try to at least help the server have a chance?

Lol you must be a terrible staff member. Glad when they finally kick your ass off the team LOL

Oh my god this post is fuckin cancer did we need all the gifs you tumblr fenimist f*ck? Also not sure WHY THE f*ck I'd care if I got kicked off of staff I have yet had to do anything since there is nothing to do. I checked IP's fite mi looks to be Mia's sister.

"Feminist f*ck" wow, you instantly assume I'm a feminist just because I don't like you?
Also, aint related to Mia.

Quote from: D E A T H on June 06, 2016, 12:00:51 AM
Don't really give a f*ck to be honest. What I'd love to know is why did you go crying to Ryan to make you staff again? There's no reason for staff. Mia you honestly need a life, a hobby, or something. How you can spend so much time here amazes me. Also my second guess would be Dylan. He's about the only other Australian who knew me by name.

You know theres more people in Australia than Mia's siblings and friends, right?

Also your name is on your profile. Look to the side of your profile post. Under your avatar. Or do you need help figuring that out?

D E A T H(Kyle), Recoil, flametwirl, Sameer, Predator, and Jake are all whiny little babies who need to get a life, preferably one away from the internet, which is where their only friends live<3

D E A T H is my favourite person to annoy, because he's a huge idiot. Hey Kyle! Love ya, ya stupid Peasant!

fite mi

Figured you needed help anyway, judging from your previous posts, you're a very stupid peasant.

Mia

This subject is being edited - Removing all unnecessary flaming other players.

Mia

Look, I know the position of the server right now is vulnerable. But it doesn't mean any of you can go around disrespecting other people, and especially disrespecting the server that Ryan, James, Kevin & Other previous staff helped to build. It's disrespectful and wrong, why can't we actually be positive on this forum?

Not just in-game stuff, but you wonder why the game is loosing the players, it's because of all this being plastered all over the forums! It's not welcoming whatsoever.

I WILL be going through the forums, editing, removing and guiding it back to a more pleasant place.

As for me "crying to Ryan"
I don't have to ask for mod ship or staff privileges/ranks.  I was asked to return by Ry himself, so I did. He just happened to reinstate me again. 
Funny thing that, I don't have to do much to get it back, in this case, i didn't even have to bring it up whatsoever, because Ryan can fully trust me and I know that I, and some other moderators are reliable and are obviously not like you, which means we're just better than you at it, sorry man.

People like you do not deserve to be on this game, especially with that attitude.  I never understood why I was hated so much, then i realized, it's because I'm not just the only female playing, but I'm strict. But you know, if you actually got to know me, just like Jose, Ryan, Rory, Cole, and many more respectable, loved players, then you'd realize I really am not as bad of a person you think I am, and they're living proof. But you'd rather judge and bully, slanderize and flame me instead, it just shows how low of a person you can be.

I only told him that I had admin privileges on the forums and thought it was accidentally given to me, then BAM, nek minnit, Mod back. 

But, I no longer am going to explain anything to you, because just know, You're running this game to the ground, we're going to raise it back from it :)
We need to be more happy, and friendly on this server!! This is not what WORLDSCAPE IS!

#Wecandoit

Petter

State the reason for locking the topic before you do so.

D E A T H

Mia I highly f*cking doubt Ryan came begging to you to come back and become staff when there's no need for any staff. Literally none of us had to do anything because there's nothing for us to do. Worldscape is dead and will stay dead. The RSPS era is over. Time for you to go get a job and stop collecting government checks since you claim you're autistic. You're what's wrong with this world.

Mia

TOPIC LOCKED.

It was locked because of flaming and breaking of rules

Kevin

D E A T H

Yay unlocked! What should we talk about now?

Petter

Fishsticks, and hom much Kanye loves em'.

D E A T H

Jake

Mia decided to move this topic to the bin but that was a dumb idea, as you'd probably all come to expect.

So i've moved it back so we can all continue the cancer and roasting, I love it :)

Lets keep it going.

And Mia, If you move this again I'll just bring it right back so don't even think about it. Stop trying to Moderate a minute amount of people who are just posting shit. It's not a big f*cking deal and the fact that anyone here still has any power, including me, is outright rediculous because all this place has become is a nice lil place to talk shit and watch you run around like a headless chicken so relax.

P.S I can't bring back all the deleted comments, blame mia for that one not me.

lonely ghost

can anyone hook a player up that still plays?