News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thoughs on worldscape's future

Started by Petter, April 27, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Woah woah why the hell did I get all this hate? There's not forums to moderate so why are you here? Also Kryptonite what  have you contributed to the server other than whine and cry when's the server coming back with your buddy Jake. Both of you keep holding on to something about how this server has a chance? how? James and Kevin LEFT Ryan says nothing here and doesn't give 2  about anything private server related if he did he'd pop in and drop a reply in a thread some time but he doesn't so stop holding on to this  server.

Also I am only staff for one reason. To piss Mia off when she got demoted. She flipped her lid and I thought it was pretty funny. Jeez you  hate everybody that disagrees with you.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

lemaiaux1

maybe if there was more content, its nothing to do ingame, there is no new items to get or anything, its all afk or skilling.

Kryptonite

weed

Petter

Petter

If we set up a skype group we could just message eacother whenever we get on :)

Kryptonite

everyone is just too god damn sensitive lolz lets start a skype holocaust i mean chat

weed

Petter

Kyle

Maybe the server will last long enough all of our kids will be able to play.

Recoil

No, D E A T H was right, and so was Kevin. If Ryan ever gets around to reading this I hope he has the stomach to shut it down, it's clearly time. We've all had mixed experiences here and get emotional about it ending, but it's ridiculous how long we've been dragging this place around like a bloody, dead horse.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on June 01, 2016, 11:37:28 PM
No, D E A T H was right, and so was Kevin. If Ryan ever gets around to reading this I hope he has the stomach to shut it down, it's clearly time. We've all had mixed experiences here and get emotional about it ending, but it's ridiculous how long we've been dragging this place around like a bloody, dead horse.

At this point it is just a forum where we stop by from time to time to see how we're all doing. The game shouldn't be advertised, and there shouldn't be any more false promises, and no more updates.

Mia

I understand why Ryan couldn't do the server stuff.  He was busy focusing on his life and his future, and worldscape was a side-hobby. If i was in his shoes, I would have done exactly what he did. He just graduated, he needed to build a stable life for himself, and Worldscape is just a game that we all loved, and will hold dear in our hearts for the memories but the reality is, nobody in their right mind would put their morals, their priorities last for a game.  This game is great, yeah, the players are great (Well... some of them are absolute c*nts) But when it comes to something in reality and something that will give you a career and a proper future, it comes first.

There are so many more important things that trying to keep a game updated and attend to everyones needs.. in Ryan's case.  It was his education, as for Kevin and James, I am sure it's the same thing.  Education, life and real issues come first. And when a player-based  games are being coded and up-kept, the demands are very high. To the point, it's draining and can become emotionally toxic for anyone!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mia on June 04, 2016, 01:16:58 AM
I understand why Ryan couldn't do the server stuff.  He was busy focusing on his life and his future, and worldscape was a side-hobby. If i was in his shoes, I would have done exactly what he did. He just graduated, he needed to build a stable life for himself, and Worldscape is just a game that we all loved, and will hold dear in our hearts for the memories but the reality is, nobody in their right mind would put their morals, their priorities last for a game.  This game is great, yeah, the players are great (Well... some of them are absolute c*nts) But when it comes to something in reality and something that will give you a career and a proper future, it comes first.

There are so many more important things that trying to keep a game updated and attend to everyones needs.. in Ryan's case.  It was his education, as for Kevin and James, I am sure it's the same thing.  Education, life and real issues come first. And when a player-based  games are being coded and up-kept, the demands are very high. To the point, it's draining and can become emotionally toxic for anyone!

I'm glad somebody else on here understands this.

weed

fite mi

Quote from: D E A T H on May 23, 2016, 09:53:49 PM
Woah woah why the f*ck did I get all this hate? Lol f*ck all you guys. f*ck you Jake go f*ck off there's not forums to moderate so why the f*ck are you here? Also Kryptonite what the f*ck have you contributed to the server other than whine and cry when's the server coming back with your f*ck buddy Jake. Both of you keep holding on to something about how this server has a chance? f*cking how? James and Kevin LEFT Ryan says f*cking nothing here and doesn't give 2 fucks about anything private server related if he did he'd pop in and drop a reply in a thread some time but he doesn't so stop holding on to this f*cking server.

Also I am only staff for one reason. To piss Mia off when she got demoted. She flipped her shit and I thought it was pretty funny. Jeez you fuckers hate everybody that disagrees with you. THE f*cking SERVER WILL NOT BECOMING BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS. DO I NEED TO DRAW YOU A f*cking PICTURE ABOUT THIS SO JAKE'S AND KRYPTONITE'S SMALL f*cking BRAINS CAN COMPREHEND THIS shit?

"why the f*ck did I get all this hate?"

"Both of you keep holding on to something about how this server has a chance? f*cking how?"

"I am only staff for one reason. To piss Mia off"

only a staff to piss off Mia. Not bothering to actually try to at least help the server have a chance?

Lol you must be a terrible staff member. Glad when they finally kick your ass off the team LOL

D E A T H(Kyle), Recoil, flametwirl, Sameer, Predator, and Jake are all whiny little babies who need to get a life, preferably one away from the internet, which is where their only friends live<3

D E A T H is my favourite person to annoy, because he's a huge idiot. Hey Kyle! Love ya, ya stupid Peasant!

Mia