News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Thoughs on worldscape's future

Started by Petter, April 27, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

D E A T H

Quote from: Jake on June 20, 2016, 08:56:32 PM
Mia decided to move this topic to the bin but that was a dumb idea, as you'd probably all come to expect.

So i've moved it back so we can all continue the cancer and roasting, I love it :)

Lets keep it going.

And Mia, If you move this again I'll just bring it right back so don't even think about it. Stop trying to Moderate a minute amount of people who are just posting shit. It's not a big f*cking deal and the fact that anyone here still has any power, including me, is outright rediculous because all this place has become is a nice lil place to talk shit and watch you run around like a headless chicken so relax.

P.S I can't bring back all the deleted comments, blame mia for that one not me.

Jake for owner? Go Jake! Also yea f*ck off Mia

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

lonely ghost

anyone still play or could jump on and help and sell me rares? please.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on June 06, 2016, 11:23:27 PM
Unlocked.
I have a newfound respect for you.

Quote from: Mia on June 06, 2016, 01:30:50 AM
I never understood why I was hated so much, then i realized, it's because I'm not just the only female playing, but I'm strict.
Let me help you understand why people aren't a fan of you, Mia. It isn't because you're female, there's no need to start that. People feel like you too often abuse your power. This thread is a great example, where you ban/delete posts/mute people because they hurt your feelings.

But I think you are a good person, you are just emotional.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Quote from: Recoil on June 29, 2016, 02:04:19 PM
Quote from: Kevin on June 06, 2016, 11:23:27 PM
Unlocked.
I have a newfound respect for you.

Quote from: Mia on June 06, 2016, 01:30:50 AM
I never understood why I was hated so much, then i realized, it's because I'm not just the only female playing, but I'm strict.
Let me help you understand why people aren't a fan of you, Mia. It isn't because you're female, there's no need to start that. People feel like you too often abuse your power. This thread is a great example, where you ban/delete posts/mute people because they hurt your feelings.

But I think you are a good person, you are just emotional.

Enjoy your mute/ban from her :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Oden

Mia decided to move this topic to the bin but that was a dumb idea, as you'd probably all come to expect.

So i've moved it back so we can all continue the cancer and roasting, I love it :)

Lets keep it going.

And Mia, If you move this again I'll just bring it right back so don't even think about it. Stop trying to Moderate a minute amount of people who are just posting shit. It's not a big f*cking deal and the fact that anyone here still has any power, including me, is outright rediculous because all this place has become is a nice lil place to talk shit and watch you run around like a headless chicken so relax.

yogurt

Petter

Quote from: Oden on July 07, 2016, 07:01:14 AM

Lets keep it going.

yogurt

About time someone posted. get yo white ass online.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake