News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Don't expect ANYTHING!

Started by D E A T H, February 28, 2016, 07:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Okay guys I won't go into much detail and personal stuff but you should all expect nothing to happen to Worldscape like probably ever there is like a .01% chance it'll be worked on like back in 2011 or other times before. I know what Ryan has going on in his life and he shouldn't be too worried about making updates here. I know that he'd love to just sit around and just make Worldscape what it was or even better but he can't he and MANY others involved in Worldscape have life coming their way full throttle and it's not holding back. So play the game as it is and enjoy that it's online for the time being. Just don't expect updates or anything special as the flame that many of us had for the game has just gone out. But the staff here have a lot of ideas in the works, so we won't be gone forever. I and others may be checking into the forums now and then but  not as much as we use to. This is somewhat of a goodbye because I am sick of many of getting your hopes up for updates and nothing happens, when I know many of the promises will never be fulfilled. So enjoy what you have right now.

If you haven't add me on Skype or steam just say who you are though.  :P

Steam: kyle0050

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Wow it's like you realized what everyone else did 2-3 years ago :o

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 01, 2016, 09:14:17 PM

lel ikr

I don't think anyone judges him for it, passions come and go, and this project/server really is old as hell.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Wow it's like you're one of the fucks who bitches at whines. Where's muh updates!!!! You post all the time complaining about worldscape and kept making threads about electing staff members. (f*cking why). I knew worldscape was dead back in 2013 but you guys kept expecting updates.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

You don't make any sense in half the shit you post. I just post whatever is on my mind because I don't take this place seriously anymore because I know it's never going to be anything big ever again.

Whatever you're saying about me assuming they're going to update the game is totally false. I've known they aren't going to work on anything for the longest time. I haven't been asking for any updates or been hopeful for them at all. You're mimicking the wrong person.

But thanks for the notice to let any players know who didn't figure this out years ago.

weed

Kryptonite

And I made a thread about electing staff members because it was an idea I had for a suggestion...? Wtf do you really even think about anything that comes out of your keyboard?

weed

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on March 01, 2016, 11:48:36 PM

lel ikr

I don't think anyone judges him for it, passions come and go, and this project/server really is old as hell.

Also yeah I agree. I don't care that it's not being worked on. I don't blame them at all. I'm only in my first year of college and I wouldn't be taking much time out of my day to work on a runescape private server for a few players to be happy online.

weed

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on March 02, 2016, 08:21:52 AM
and kept making threads about electing staff members. (f*cking why). I knew worldscape was dead back in 2013 but you guys kept expecting updates.
Dude, you've been asking for mod for as long as I can remember..?

Jake

I don't really care about the game not being worked on and all that.

I just enjoy coming on the forums from time to time to see how you lot are going  :-*

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on March 02, 2016, 08:21:52 AM

Wow it's like you're one of the fucks who bitches at whines. Where's muh updates!!!! You post all the time complaining about worldscape and kept making threads about electing staff members. (f*cking why). I knew worldscape was dead back in 2013 but you guys kept expecting updates.

Get off of your high horse, everyone knew this place was dead years ago. There's a difference between pushing for updates to increase its chances and actually believing we're going to get updates.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Death how are you a flipping mod what the frick.

weed