News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Training Strength

Started by Zibby, January 29, 2016, 12:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zibby

I'd like to suggest a method to help those of us who truly hate training strength with the Dragon Scimitar.
Simply allow the 'controlled' option offered by the Abyssal Whip to give full strength XP when having both the Defense and Attack skill locked.
I've found it very tedious & annoying to be stuck using the Dragon Scimitar for such a long period of time considering it is one of the most consistent  when it comes to training. Yes I'm aware of Keris being another good option, but for whatever reason when I'm training strength with Keris I don't get the same consistent hit results as I do with the Dragon Scimitar.

(Current Stats for these hits are 122 Attack, 121 Strength, 124 Defense & +124 Str Bonus)
Example: Dragon Scimitar could hit damages such as, 27-30-22-19-26 meanwhile with Keris it tends to be more like, 18-19-15-25-17.
Yet when I use Keris on other players I do see much higher hit results. I'm unsure of why it's like this but regardless both of these weapons are rather tedious in the first place.
We all know the devastating power the Abyssal Whip offers with its extremely consistent 40's, 50's and 60's and I think it's slightly disappointing to feel so bound to use the Abyssal because it's attack speed combined with these amazing hits.
Like I mentioned at the top of this post, I think that option to be able to use the Abyssal whip for training Strength would be great, but I would be even more excited to see other weapons be reworked.

I'm not entirely sure if the Saradomin Sword is in-game because I've never seen one or asked people if they're around in the first place. If they're not in-game I would love to see it added. :)
Basically I'm asking to please help those of us want to even train strength past level 110 in the first place because it tends to get very annoying at that point.
-Zibby

Kryptonite

I think it'd be good if they fixed the glitch that hits lower when training strength :D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 29, 2016, 11:32:11 AM
I think it'd be good if they fixed the glitch that hits lower when training strength :D
all these glitches mate the bloody game is hardly playable... I type bloody ::dropclient and it loses connection, what is this. FIX YA BLOODY GAME RYAN THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!

Kryptonite

dude i know like we literally have the freedom and right as players to type ::dropclient AND NOT BE PREVENTED FROM PLAYING AFTERWARDS!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND A REVOLUTION

weed

Jake

Look i've developed over 200 RSPS's, including Runescape and Runescape 07, and I KNOW for an absolute FACT! that you can make it so you can still pk flame12 after you type ::dropclient. I've done it on every single server i've developed. All you need to do is go into the folder "stuff" and search for "semi-colon codes" and then make ::dropclient work properly. it's simple RYAN wOW!

Kevin

You know you can train strength with a Kerris, right?

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on February 04, 2016, 11:46:16 PM

Quote from: Zibby on January 29, 2016, 12:03:31 AM
Yes I'm aware of Keris being another good option, but for whatever reason when I'm training strength with Keris I don't get the same consistent hit results as I do with the Dragon Scimitar.

Wow Kevin read the post... Great.. Now there's going to be a flame war because of this now..

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on February 07, 2016, 09:03:31 PM
Quote from: Kevin on February 04, 2016, 11:46:16 PM

Quote from: Zibby on January 29, 2016, 12:03:31 AM
Yes I'm aware of Keris being another good option, but for whatever reason when I'm training strength with Keris I don't get the same consistent hit results as I do with the Dragon Scimitar.

Wow Kevin read the post... Great.. Now there's going to be a flame war because of this now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 29, 2016, 11:32:11 AM
Can you guys do this?

weed