News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

trololol

Started by Jake, January 19, 2016, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I don't see the point of keeping the stats/items the way they are right now if nobody who wants to keep everything doesn't play often in-game.

Why keep something if nobody will use it?

I Merk

It's going to take a lot more than a reset. LOL

Jake

Quote from: I Merk on January 24, 2016, 07:20:51 AM
No one said a reset would fix everything but its a START.

Caring & development is what will fix it

Mia

Quote from: Jake on January 24, 2016, 07:35:19 AM
No one said a reset would fix everything but its a START.

Caring & development is what will fix it

;D

D E A T H

Does no one read my posts?

Quote from: D E A T H on January 22, 2016, 06:14:14 PM
Since we haven't had any updates in a while I say we hang the current owners and staff and elect a new owner (ME). Who's with me??!?!?

D E A T H for Owner 2016!!!!!!!

But we can reset all stats including Predator he wouldn't care about losing them. I just talked to him on Skype.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Petter

Quote from: D E A T H on January 24, 2016, 11:06:57 PM
Does no one read my posts?

Quote from: D E A T H on January 22, 2016, 06:14:14 PM
Since we haven't had any updates in a while I say we hang the current owners and staff and elect a new owner (ME). Who's with me??!?!?

D E A T H for Owner 2016!!!!!!!

But we can reset all stats including Predator he wouldn't care about losing them. I just talked to him on Skype.

I don't skype at 4am, sorry.

Recoil

It may take more than that but the point Kevin made was every other update will be void until we fix this.

We seriously need at least another vote for an economy fix, if not also a stat reset. It's been keeping this server running in place for too long. And remember, Richard admitted to voting no on multiple different accounts which kind of ruined the entire idea of a poll.

If there is a vote, we should find something that is IP exclusive to each vote. Like maybe you have to post yes or no on a topic in order for it to count.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on January 25, 2016, 05:25:30 AM

It may take more than that but the point Kevin made was every other update will be void until we fix this.

We seriously need at least another vote for an economy fix, if not also a stat reset. It's been keeping this server running in place for too long. And remember, Richard admitted to voting no on multiple different accounts which kind of ruined the entire idea of a poll.

If there is a vote, we should find something that is IP exclusive to each vote. Like maybe you have to post yes or no on a topic in order for it to count.

We'll come up with something. There is a lot to discuss about doing a reset. I would like to see it happen, but again, there are other methods of fixing the economy. Maybe not a complete item reset, but maybe items like Barrows Armour, where people have 20k+ we can reduce that down to 1. Or items like Whips, where people literally have billions, reduce that down to 1. Because I do feel the same way about a complete reset like you guys do. I have my personal account that I worked really hard on, I achieved a lot of items and stats myself. But if you guys do try to make a new account now.

You will find that it is tough to do it on your own. It's almost like you guys are "grandfathered" into the system. I made a new account and found it nearly impossible to pk or train stats because I had nothing, where you guys have millions of duped items from the past.

Jake

Yeah but that's the thing, the game is so incredibly easy to get "needed" items. To get a Whip you have to kill a Shade like that's easy as pie to do at even a low level.

This is why I suggested re-implementing the Blitz version of the server! It was difficult to get items and it was a grind to do shit. Even if we change the XP/levelling system on the old Blitz server and change the system to the one we currently have, that'd be better than what we're dealing with now.

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on January 27, 2016, 05:01:15 AM
Yeah but that's the thing, the game is so incredibly easy to get "needed" items. To get a Whip you have to kill a Shade like that's easy as pie to do at even a low level.

This is why I suggested re-implementing the Blitz version of the server! It was difficult to get items and it was a grind to do shit. Even if we change the XP/levelling system on the old Blitz server and change the system to the one we currently have, that'd be better than what we're dealing with now.

I have an idea... I'll pitch it to Ryan and James tonight. But I think it can work out good. If they like it; it shouldn't be too difficult to implement and can have a positive impact on the server.

Petter

What if we make a list with all of the item ids that we know for sure has been duplicated, and we just remove those?

James

Quote from: Petter on January 28, 2016, 12:21:34 AM
What if we make a list with all of the item ids that we know for sure has been duplicated, and we just remove those?

Or we could reset everything and bring back Blitz, just with classics minigames and bosses.

Kryptonite

Quote from: James on January 28, 2016, 03:00:14 AM

Or we could reset everything and bring back Blitz, just with classics minigames and bosses.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 29, 2016, 11:24:36 AM