News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by Bill, January 18, 2016, 03:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Haven't posted in over 3 years, thought I'd take a look around. Hope you all didn't forget about me. ::)

What's happenin'?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Mia

Ermagerd, Berl!
How R u Berl!
FANGIRLFANGIRL

No srsly,
How are you, Bill!?

Bill

Quote from: Mia on January 18, 2016, 03:52:32 AM
Ermagerd, Berl!
How R u Berl!
FANGIRLFANGIRL

No srsly,
How are you, Bill!?

I've been good. I've been working a lot, dealing with life, and the shenanigans life can deal you. Nothing real exciting at the moment for me. Nothing big has happened yet lol. I've been basically living at my girlfriend's the past 5 months cause it's close to my work. I've just been going through old private server stuff the past couple of days and finding a lot of old interesting stuff. I've been looking at old posts of mine on here/runerebels/moparscape and realizing how I'm a way different person than what I used to be. It's so crazy looking at all this stuff. It seriously blows my mind. I miss a lot of this stuff and didn't know it. I knew you would be the first person to post on this, I just didn't thing it'd be that damn fast lol.

How've you been Mia? Clearly not MIA lol (missing in action)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Petter

Posted this in the telegram chat a few hours ago, lol

D E A T H

What's Happening is that Petter somehow got made an Admin and I didn't so that's like the biggest issue here.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Oden

Quote from: Bill on January 18, 2016, 03:27:19 AM
Haven't posted in over 3 years, thought I'd take a look around. Hope you all didn't forget about me. ::)

What's happenin'?
I think Inspiried you to login. ;)

Mia

Quote from: Bill on January 18, 2016, 04:06:20 AM
Quote from: Mia on January 18, 2016, 03:52:32 AM
Ermagerd, Berl!
How R u Berl!
FANGIRLFANGIRL

No srsly,
How are you, Bill!?

I've been good. I've been working a lot, dealing with life, and the shenanigans life can deal you. Nothing real exciting at the moment for me. Nothing big has happened yet lol. I've been basically living at my girlfriend's the past 5 months cause it's close to my work. I've just been going through old private server stuff the past couple of days and finding a lot of old interesting stuff. I've been looking at old posts of mine on here/runerebels/moparscape and realizing how I'm a way different person than what I used to be. It's so crazy looking at all this stuff. It seriously blows my mind. I miss a lot of this stuff and didn't know it. I knew you would be the first person to post on this, I just didn't thing it'd be that damn fast lol.

How've you been Mia? Clearly not MIA lol (missing in action)

Haha, I am quite fast :P
I've been good, I'm glad life isn't giving you too much hassle! And I didn't know you had a girlie!? Congratulations! I hope we all get to see more of you.  You are our favourite after all ;)