News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

item-wield-requirements

Started by Petter, January 11, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petter

would you kind people please list all the items you know/suspect have the wrong wierd requirements?

so far:

obby shield -
barrows gloves - 7462
berserker helm -

Oden

Would be really good, though we really need more people to get back into playing and more people to come first to make this a lot quicker and efficient. Seeing as there is numerous items I can remember from ages ago though can't remember the names atm.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Oden on January 11, 2016, 05:44:02 PM
Would be really good, though we really need more people to get back into playing and more people to come first to make this a lot quicker and efficient. Seeing as there is numerous items I can remember from ages ago though can't remember the names atm.

this isn't a discussion thread

barrows gloves 7462
berserker helm

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Oden

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 12, 2016, 03:16:12 AM
Quote from: Oden on January 11, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

this isn't a discussion thread

barrows gloves 7462
berserker helm
Just stating it.

Tough guy.

Kryptonite

but nobody wants to hear your criticism. your post was 100% not useful to this topic and i thought i'd let you know how useless you were being. and again by replying to my comment, contributing nothing to the actual goal of the topic.

I don't remember but I feel like black (g) and maybe some other trimmed armor is wearable at 1 def.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Oden

I'm also pretty sure they remove item wield requirements on black d'hide top and bottoms.

It might be a good idea for Ryan to bring back the blitz system for Beta Testers where we had a hub to change all item requirements and stats and it got done really fast. Just a thought.

James

Quote from: Oden on January 12, 2016, 06:02:47 PM
I'm also pretty sure they remove item wield requirements on black d'hide top and bottoms.

It might be a good idea for Ryan to bring back the blitz system for Beta Testers where we had a hub to change all item requirements and stats and it got done really fast. Just a thought.

That system doesn't work anymore. Everything is pulled from the database.

Oden

Quote from: James on January 14, 2016, 03:26:12 AM
Quote from: Oden on January 12, 2016, 06:02:47 PM

That system doesn't work anymore. Everything is pulled from the database.
Oh ok.

Recoil

Kinda OT but James when's the last time you spoke to Ryan?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.