News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What are your wishes?

Started by Mia, January 05, 2016, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

What would you like to see improved in Worldscape.

Please list everything you'd like to improve/add/remove/fix below.

(Rules apply to this post)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Acidy

Can we actually try and get this popular again I'm missing old times hard :(
~Rex

Jake

It is popular they probably all just blocked you bro :(

~Rex

Recoil

Quote from: Acidy on January 07, 2016, 09:01:59 PM
~Rex

Everyone just focus super hard and try and maybe it'll work. Ready... 1 2 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

James

Quote from: Recoil on January 08, 2016, 06:48:19 AM
Quote from: Acidy on January 07, 2016, 09:01:59 PM
~Rex

Everyone just focus super hard and try and maybe it'll work. Ready... 1 2 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for this i tried so hard i pooped

Oden

I'd love to get it going again so much nostalgia in this game. Though it's been attempted to be saved like 10 times. Seriously if you guys want to do it we need 2 owners/admins who are dedicated and a handful of mods like 1-2 to get it going again. We need to look at other servers and get inspiration because I'm sure Ryan can program anything in any other server 100 times better and make it a lot better we just need some new life in the game.

If you seriously are keen, pm me we can try and get something going.

Recoil

Quote from: Oden on January 10, 2016, 01:12:10 AM
I'd love to get it going again so much nostalgia in this game. Though it's been attempted to be saved like 10 times. Seriously if you guys want to do it we need 2 owners/admins who are dedicated and a handful of mods like 1-2 to get it going again. We need to look at other servers and get inspiration because I'm sure Ryan can program anything in any other server 100 times better and make it a lot better we just need some new life in the game.

Ryan would never just hand over the server to 2 new people. WS is his baby that he has worked on a shit ton. The only thing us players can really do is bug the shit out of him about bringing it back.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Oden

Quote from: Recoil on January 10, 2016, 08:29:43 AM

Ryan would never just hand over the server to 2 new people. WS is his baby that he has worked on a shit ton. The only thing us players can really do is bug the shit out of him about bringing it back.
I mean as in we need 2 dedicated people to get back into it. For example, James and Kevin.

James

Quote from: Oden on January 10, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

I mean as in we need 2 dedicated people to get back into it. For example, James and Kevin.

There's no point in getting back into it. Worldscape will always be this; it's irrelevant in todays RSPS market (which is small as it is). I love Worldscape, and would love for it to be brought back to its former self, but it's just not going to happen.

D E A T H

Quote from: James on January 10, 2016, 12:32:44 PM

There's no point in getting back into it. Worldscape will always be this; it's irrelevant in todays RSPS market (which is small as it is). I love Worldscape, and would love for it to be brought back to its former self, but it's just not going to happen.

This a 1000 times over. The RSPS community is not as big as it was 5 years ago. With old school being out most people play the real deal now.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on January 10, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

This a 1000 times over. The RSPS community is not as big as it was 5 years ago. With old school being out most people play the real deal now.

Plus I just think people have gotten their doses of nostalgia from the old Runescape.
Dem digits

Oden

Quote from: Recoil on January 10, 2016, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on January 10, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

Plus I just think people have gotten their doses of nostalgia from the old Runescape.
It was good whilst it lasted. I'm assuming the best chance of survival would be to create a remake of Worldscape on a much higher revision such as a 700+. That could attract players and it could be something. But it's a lot of work for uncertainties. Oh well, I hope we can sort something out. :)

Jake

Bruh Blitz is appealing to the now a day RSPS market. It was unique and challenging.

Bring the fucker back!