News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

API

Started by Recoil, October 22, 2015, 03:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

So could Ryan or James or someone just implement the API? I know it can't be all that complex. James, if you were to write up the code or something and send it to Ryan maybe he'll implement it. I would seriously code a new small feature every day even if most of them never got implemented. At least that would keep some updates going. Plus I don't get enjoyment out of actually playing the game anymore, so this would just give me and everyone else more incentive to play because of actual updates regardless of inactivity.

Just remember Ryan, if you add this update, you'll never have to write another script for this game again if you don't want to.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Predator

Quote from: Recoil on October 22, 2015, 03:07:41 AM
Just remember Ryan, if you add this update, you'll never have to write another script for this game again if you don't want to.
Ryangasm
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.