News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Possible new job today

Started by Kryptonite, October 06, 2015, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Yo, I've been working at Dunkin Donuts for over 2 years now. I'm a shift leader there, but like fuck that job, I think it's time for a new one. So, I have an interview-type-thing with this guy at this hospital in about an hour, so hopefully I'll be able to get this new job. It pays $1.25 more than what I'm making now, and it'll be a nice way to change things up, and hopefully I won't be around so many god damn negative people now. Wish me luck..

What are you guys up to workwise? Tell me about your current job if you have one

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Been working at a golf course the past couple months, by far my favorite job so far. I basically either get paid to watch the TVs in the check-in lobby and occasionally ring in a customer for food, or I'm working outside and putting used golf carts in the garage to charge and picking up range balls with a tiny car looking thing. The weather is usually really nice and as long as we're not busy I can just drive a golf cart around the golf course (the course is huge) or go out to the range and hit some balls if I want. Did I mention I can have as many free hot dogs/cheeseburgers as I want? There's one or two people that I work with that can be a bit annoying, but I'm really used to working with douchebags and these people are nothing in comparison. Plus all the money I'm making from there is being socked away as I'm living at home again and I get free college tuition. No complaints about life really.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

I'm an RA in my res hall. Pretty nice, just need to make sure people don't burn the building down and I don't do much else unless my boss asks me to.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Predator

Working my final year out of 2 years as a carpenter apprentice. Doing this for a practical background for my civil engineering plan (building engineer).
currently making about $23 pr hour (getting a $2 raise in 2 months).
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Jake

Quote from: Predator on October 07, 2015, 05:40:27 PM
Working my final year out of 2 years as a carpenter apprentice. Doing this for a practical background for my civil engineering plan (building engineer).
currently making about $23 pr hour (getting a $2 raise in 2 months).
Your Apprenticeships only go for 3 years?  ???

I'm an apprentice electrician at a large company in my area. It's sweet because you get to do overtime $$  ::)

D E A T H

I work at my baseball fields concession for $12 an hour. Other than that I am finishing up high school and looking to go to college to become a teacher.

Also Krypt can we get an AMA about dunkin donuts?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

weed

Krest I V

"Ask Me Anything" is phrase from Reddit. Basically people just ask you a bunch of questions and you answer them. Q&A with a fancy name.

Kryptonite

weed

D E A T H

1. Nastiest thing you saw while working there?
2. Best item for your money
3. Food/Drink items to avoid
4. Was the Dunkin Donuts owned by an Indian?
5. Not sure if you can answer this but how much does items cost you guys and give an example of what you would sell that item for.

All I can think of at the moment.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?