News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

in response to recoils "stop being boring" topic.

Started by Predator, October 05, 2015, 01:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

If you could have one update to worldscape, anything. what woul it be, and why?

go in depth on the update, please :)
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Predator

I would love to see the 508 client replaced by a 474.
also the release of the almost complete seatroll queen boss.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Bulldoq

Zack1

I would have it so the game would be developed for realsies and Ryan would reply to messages faster than after 5 weeks. ;)

Kryptonite

An update to allow other people to code worldscape and submit their code and the updates would be applied

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

An update that would turn on all of the developer stuff since its been off almost a year :(

Krest I V

An update that would automatically roll the game back to 10 PM CST on 10/8/2015 every thirty minutes.

Recoil

Quote from: James on October 08, 2015, 12:28:19 PM
An update that would turn on all of the developer stuff since its been off almost a year :(

Wtf....
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Why on earth would they turn off all the dev stuff? What a bunch of apes!!!!

weed

garrdrenn1

Kryptonite

Why would we let someone else host the server? This host is pretty damn good and ws has been online for a really long consecutive time with no networking problems. If we let someone else host the server, they'd just leave it offline cuz nobody would play and the network and security would be shit compared to what it is now.

But... if we could let someone else have access to the server and its code and then have some way for the person to host it on the vps that worldscape runs on from their home computer then that would be neat. But I think it runs on a server that ryan made himself or something? idk what i'm talking about

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 23, 2015, 10:51:24 PM
Why would we let someone else host the server? This host is pretty damn good and ws has been online for a really long consecutive time with no networking problems. If we let someone else host the server, they'd just leave it offline cuz nobody would play and the network and security would be shit compared to what it is now.

But... if we could let someone else have access to the server and its code and then have some way for the person to host it on the vps that worldscape runs on from their home computer then that would be neat. But I think it runs on a server that ryan made himself or something? idk what i'm talking about

I don't know anything about networking but it'd be cool if the server was set up like CoD lobbies where players in-game automatically host the server with their connections... then again that'd be a big strain on players because there's usually like 1 person online.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

What happens when there's a shit host, like on cod

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on January 05, 2016, 05:55:30 AM

Maybe if there are multiple players you could split up the connection between players, like different people run different parts of the server.
Dem digits

Jake

Quote from: Recoil on January 05, 2016, 06:24:17 PM
Quote from: Jake on January 05, 2016, 05:55:30 AM

Maybe if there are multiple players you could split up the connection between players, like different people run different parts of the server.
wonder if it'd be possible/effective