News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

time to revive this shit

Started by Bulldoq, September 07, 2015, 01:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldoq

recently started playing this again after i left around 2013~ and i rly wanna start getting this server active again, im going to do a list of some suggestions that I PERSONALLY would like to see be done on the server to make it cool and hip again (you all are ofcourse welcome to come with own opinions on this list)

*i want working clue scrolls, maybe some cool rewards (like if ur lucky u can maybe get bandos or some shit???????)

*new items added to the donorbunk (and maybe a vip place where only donors can enter to skill faster??)

*new bosses with maybe new or old loot (idk which one i like the best)

*maybe some new gear (more like the way osrs has came)

*i kinda want it to go the way osrs did (except GE, cus that wouldnt fit at all in this server)

*maxcape for extra bragging abilities

*dragon pickaxe

*remove the retarded dmg when training attack (compared to training strength/defence)

*remove choc-ice spam

*more bank space

*fixing of bugs/glitches ofcourse (mainly focus on skilling bugs maybe)

*more events :D

as i said im open to suggestions, i know alot of this is haaaaaaaaaaaaard work, but i never said i wanted all these changes tomorrow, just trying to point out some (maybe) cool ideas to make this server up and going again (miss the old days :<)

-bulldoq/ielov1

EDIT:forgot to say ill update this list with suggestions from you also probably add new things if i remember more stuffs :)

Ry60003333

What we really need to do is get organized before we start development again, and we have to have a plan. My goal is to have a few key developers that are responsible for different areas of the game, and then I would only be left with the engine and merging all of the code that they develop. Also Predator would most likely head up the quality control department, because he is always breaking everything in the game. ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Bulldoq

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 07, 2015, 02:52:42 AM
What we really need to do is get organized before we start development again, and we have to have a plan. My goal is to have a few key developers that are responsible for different areas of the game, and then I would only be left with the engine and merging all of the code that they develop. Also Predator would most likely head up the quality control department, because he is always breaking everything in the game. ::)
these are suggestions to what i want improved :) (also ive been spamming u all day ingame, where dafuq have u been)

Predator

No customs, unless the client revision supports it.

Add 474 instead of 508

Complete minigames as i have nothing to do now

No unfair donator advantages

Add "game of keys"

Contact james about the seatroll boss

Remove pumpkins so sharks get value and decrease the amount of health that chicks give

There is currently the bankspace that 508 has, but you can't see it all on the 317 client

No max cape, counts as custom. Custlms are for fegs

Let me handle the glitching/bug abusing

Events if we habe spare time. If not, re-add old events for nostalgia

ALSO; I'm currently working on a bugs list covering every skill
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Bulldoq

Quote from: Predator on September 07, 2015, 03:19:31 AM
No customs, unless the client revision supports it.

Add 474 instead of 508

Complete minigames as i have nothing to do now

No unfair donator advantages

Add "game of keys"

Contact james about the seatroll boss

Remove pumpkins so sharks get value and decrease the amount of health that chicks give

There is currently the bankspace that 508 has, but you can't see it all on the 317 client

No max cape, counts as custom. Custlms are for fegs

Let me handle the glitching/bug abusing

Events if we habe spare time. If not, re-add old events for nostalgia

ALSO; I'm currently working on a bugs list covering every skill
not asking for customs, but maybe introduce new items

Mia

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Bulldoq on September 07, 2015, 01:53:05 AM(and maybe a vip place where only donors can enter to skill faster??)
Nah nah nahnahnah no thanks

Recoil

Man, I can't wait! What is this, the 5th time you've made an empty promise to come back and revamp the game? ::)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Predator

Quote from: Recoil on September 10, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

Man, I can't wait! What is this, the 5th time you've made an empty promise to come back and revamp the game? ::)

Dw, i'm in it now.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Recoil

Quote from: Predator on September 10, 2015, 06:47:23 AM
Quote from: Recoil on September 10, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

Dw, i'm in it now.

Bullet dodged. Now that you say that, I guess all the server's problems are solved. *whew*
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

flame12

:D

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Dem digits

Jake

damn if this guy wants all these updates we should implement them asap!!!