News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Admin Update

Started by Ry60003333, September 05, 2015, 11:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Included updates:
- Added support for typing skill names as the parameter in the ::sc command.

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

D E A T H

RYAN WHY THE f*ck WOULD YOU PUT THIS ON THE FORUMS. THERE'S ONLY LIKE 3 ADMINS IN THIS GAME!!!!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Ry60003333

Quote from: D E A T H on September 05, 2015, 11:41:04 PM
RYAN WHY THE f*ck WOULD YOU PUT THIS ON THE FORUMS. THERE'S ONLY LIKE 3 ADMINS IN THIS GAME!!!!

D E A T H

WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT shit!?!!?!?!?!? THAT ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY f*cking POST ABOUT THIS USELESS UPDATE FOR US NORMAL PLAYERS!!!!

Kevin

Thank you for your concern. We will gladly force the chipmunk in the dishwasher while the dog swings from the roof.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Kevin on September 05, 2015, 11:44:41 PM

Thank you for your concern. We will gladly force the chipmunk in the dishwasher while the dog swings from the roof.
Thank you Kevin. While you wait for a response, please leave a message with our partner's support team.

https://www.runerebels.com/support/

Predator

Quote from: D E A T H on September 05, 2015, 11:44:28 PM
WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT shit!?!!?!?!?!? THAT ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY f*cking POST ABOUT THIS USELESS UPDATE FOR US NORMAL PLAYERS!!!!

Have you tried turning yourself on and off?
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

D E A T H

WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT shit!?!!?!?!?!? THAT ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY f*cking POST ABOUT THIS USELESS UPDATE FOR US NORMAL PLAYERS!!!! f*ck YOU AND YOUR USELESS POSTS. THIS STAFF TEAM BLOWS MY c*ck!!!!!! YOU ALL f*cking SUCK AT MAKING UPDATES. LIKE NONE OF THIS shit MAKES ANY f*cking SENSE!!!!!!!

Predator

Quote from: D E A T H on September 05, 2015, 11:45:48 PM
WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT shit!?!!?!?!?!? THAT ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY f*cking POST ABOUT THIS USELESS UPDATE FOR US NORMAL PLAYERS!!!! f*ck YOU AND YOUR USELESS POSTS. THIS STAFF TEAM BLOWS MY c*ck!!!!!! YOU ALL f*cking SUCK AT MAKING UPDATES. LIKE NONE OF THIS shit MAKES ANY f*cking SENSE!!!!!!!

Why is everything but your curse words in caps?
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

D E A T H

Quote from: Predator on September 05, 2015, 11:45:33 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on September 05, 2015, 11:44:28 PM

Have you tried turning yourself on and off?

PETTER WHY DON'Y YOU GET YOUR GAY NORWEGIAN ass OUT OF HERE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE FREEDOM CAN POST HERE!!!!!!!

Ry60003333

D E A T H

Quote from: Predator on September 05, 2015, 11:46:43 PM

Why is everything but your curse words in caps?

BECAUSE RYAN'S SHITTY ass UPDATES SENSOR MY CURSE WORDS INTO NON-CAPS. WHICH IS ANOTHER f*cking USELESS UPDATE!@!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

D E A T H

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 05, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

WHAT THE f*ck DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?!?!?!!? DOES THIS f*cking FORUMS LOOK LIKE A GOD damn MCDONALD'S TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!? WHY THE f*ck AND HOW THE f*ck WOULD I GET SO damn FRIES ON A INTERNET FORUM?!?!?!?!!?! AM I GOING TO EAT MOTHER f*cking PIXELS OR SOME shit?!?!?!?!?!?! f*ck ME THERE ARE SO MANY USELESS ADMINS HERE. f*ck YOU ALL YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!!

Kevin

Quote from: D E A T H on September 05, 2015, 11:50:09 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 05, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

WHAT THE f*ck DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?!?!?!!? DOES THIS f*cking FORUMS LOOK LIKE A GOD damn MCDONALD'S TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!? WHY THE f*ck AND HOW THE f*ck WOULD I GET SO damn FRIES ON A INTERNET FORUM?!?!?!?!!?! AM I GOING TO EAT MOTHER f*cking PIXELS OR SOME shit?!?!?!?!?!?! f*ck ME THERE ARE SO MANY USELESS ADMINS HERE. f*ck YOU ALL YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!!

I feel your concern. Enjoy our complimentary Pinata.