News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Heyo

Started by Diverity, August 02, 2015, 06:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diverity

How's it going everyone, I ended up finding this server on a youtube video for 135 farming, and I thought it looked pretty interesting. It's been a while since I've been on the private server scene, so maybe I'll stick around for a while.

I currently play alot of Oldschool Runescape, but I will not be able to release the name right now.
The account that I do play on is an Ironman, and I have around 1500+ total level, still have lots of work to do though

Hope to see you guys in-game!  ;D

Diva La Viva

welcome:) unfortunately there isn't much activity on this server anymore but hope you enjoy it here nonetheless.
i could go online with you sometime, i havent played since march

Diverity

Yeah I noticed that a bit, can't say I blame them. Lots of people are moving away from runescape in general, and since there's oldschool, most people are stuck with that.

Jake

Bruh oldschool runescape would be a good version of the game if the community wasn't fucked

Diverity

Quote from: Jake on August 16, 2015, 10:29:00 PM
Bruh oldschool runescape would be a good version of the game if the community wasn't fucked

Yeah, I know what you mean. The community is so toxic, and theres nothing to really be done about it. I'm afraid to even stream under the runescape category because people almost hunt down the new streamers and get them raided by 4chan.

Kryptonite

I don't f*cking talk to anyone when i play osrs cuz either nobody even says anything or everyone is just a dumbass that isn't worth talking to...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 30, 2015, 12:06:30 AM
I don't f*cking talk to anyone when i play osrs cuz either nobody even says anything or everyone is just a dumbass that isn't worth talking to...
touche, you're so right  8)