News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

[ Clue Scrolls ]

Started by Oskar 1 2 3, April 10, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oskar 1 2 3

It's been suggested before, but I'm just throwing it out again hoping to raise further interest:
Adding clue scrolls has potential to be a really great way to improve Worldscape.

-> Difficult clue scrolls are fun, in another way than training skills, and is much like difficult quests.
*Unlike quests, solving clue scrollls involve less NPC's and items, so it would be easier to enable and run on the servers.

-> Adding rares to clue scroll rewards would be a great way to insert more rare items into the game, besides events.
*In my opinion, it would also be kind of fair. Rares should still be rare to obtain through clue scrolls.

-> Clue scrolls should be dropped by monsters, but very rarely.
*It should be exciting to find a new clue scroll, so that you want to complete it, not irritating.
*Rewards must be good enough to make it worth it. XP-lamps could be added to the rewards.
*Killing monsters is a really quick process in Worldscape, so the drop should be rare.
*Higher level monsters should drop higher level clue scrolls, so one could hunt different monsters depending on which clue scroll you want.

Those are just off the top of my head. If forumers are interested, I suppose some support/thoughts in the comment section would increase the chance of this epicness to happen.

Mia

Quote from: Oskar 1 2 3 on April 10, 2015, 02:39:34 PM
It's been suggested before, but I'm just throwing it out again hoping to raise further interest:
Adding clue scrolls has potential to be a really great way to improve Worldscape.

-> Difficult clue scrolls are fun, in another way than training skills, and is much like difficult quests.
*Unlike quests, solving clue scrollls involve less NPC's and items, so it would be easier to enable and run on the servers.

-> Adding rares to clue scroll rewards would be a great way to insert more rare items into the game, besides events.
*In my opinion, it would also be kind of fair. Rares should still be rare to obtain through clue scrolls.

-> Clue scrolls should be dropped by monsters, but very rarely.
*It should be exciting to find a new clue scroll, so that you want to complete it, not irritating.
*Rewards must be good enough to make it worth it. XP-lamps could be added to the rewards.
*Killing monsters is a really quick process in Worldscape, so the drop should be rare.
*Higher level monsters should drop higher level clue scrolls, so one could hunt different monsters depending on which clue scroll you want.

Those are just off the top of my head. If forumers are interested, I suppose some support/thoughts in the comment section would increase the chance of this epicness to happen.
Fab!

Recoil

I SUPPORT THIS@!!!!!!!!!!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

wolf

Everyone has supported Clue Scrolls since, well, forever. Thing is with the time Ryan has on his hands right now it makes it really hard to add things like this in-game. Hopefully soon we will receive some updates though. The Blitz Engine is being updated to V2 though, so hopefully after that is complete we can start flowing out some updates.

Kryptonite

we should do this but instead of generating new rares it distributes rares from old acconts that no longer play

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 24, 2015, 06:25:32 PM
we should do this but instead of generating new rares it distributes rares from old acconts that no longer play
Yeah but that wouldn't really fix a broken economy considering there's plenty of accounts with duped rares or rares spawned from the owners because you suck mean d*ck.

Kryptonite

weed

Jake

true i wouldn't even care about the broken economy as long as we actually had some players playing again

Kryptonite

this is why we need dildos

weed