News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Improving Blitz

Started by Ry60003333, May 31, 2008, 01:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

Oh, i see. Well sorry to hear that. On the other hand, the old Imac running world 3 is doing fantastic because world 3 almost NEVER laggs. Anyways, keep up the fantastic work.

See you sometime soon,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Easter Woman

Ryan, why not add the staff emotes like emote 813 because its how we hold it in runescape. The banner one is were you hold it but its touching your foot.

Cavallers

Quote from: Easter Woman on June 24, 2008, 03:57:48 PM
Ryan, why not add the staff emotes like emote 813 because its how we hold it in runescape. The banner one is were you hold it but its touching your foot.

you should make a suggestion about this  ;D

-Cavallers

Max

Yep, that ol Mac just chugs along... it has served Ry well for many (thousands of) years.  ;D

Con1887

Quote from: Ry60003333 on May 31, 2008, 01:26:00 AM
Well, recently I've been touching up Blitz and switching it to NIO. Right now I'm cleaning it up, and making things non static. (If you know what that means  :P)

Well all I've done is the main Server class, and I've made myself a lot of work! (Anything with a red ! in the corner has one or more classes that needs fixing!  ::))

Yeah It looks like you have some work to clearing them up and making things non static, good luck on doing that.

xxbeoxx

you can improve it by not making it a silab server, and to make godswords but dont make them for silab only cus not alot of people kno how to use silab.

Chris Bud

Can we get an updated pic? I'm sure you've finished more file's by now...

Because I know your good at this stuff'z. And that really sound's like I wanna just post random stuff, and make me sound smart. Even though I am really smart ::) ;)

~Chris

Con1887

That'd be interesting to see a new picture with probably every file that is none static.

Yes, Ry can you maybe update the picture. ???

Ryan7

Looks like you have a lot of work on your hands. ;D

I think you're doing a great job with blitz and i look forward to playing it. :)

url=http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_skill_signatures-sig][/url]
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Valester1

Ry, i also use a mac and i believe you could use TextMate to edit JAVA and CFG files.
" **** you, **** me "

Valester1

Also as a great editor;

Smultron

" **** you, **** me "

Ry60003333

Yep I use Smultron to edit the PHP files I make for the site, but for Java I use NetBeans. :)

Also I'm locking this because the old Blitz is no longer being worked on.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.