News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Rules Reminder

Started by Mia, April 08, 2015, 01:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

A REMINDER TO ALL PLAYERS.

We are sick to death of people flaming, trolling, demeaning other players on this forum. 
The Staff on this server have worked too hard on making it enjoyable for people, we don't want people to make us look bad.  And the way people have been acting on the forums is NOT ON.

Not only is this extremely offensive, but disrespectful to Ryan, Kevin & James and it's bullying. And if you didn't know why we're loosing members, maybe you should look at your actions, words and the way you project yourselves online.  Because at the end of the day, we all want to have fun.  And that's not fun!

As a forum moderator and in-game moderator, may I remind you that the rules STILL STICK in-game and on the forums.

If you've forgotten the rules or are disobeying them, here's the link to refresh your memory. CLICK HERE
Any rule breaking on the forums from now on will be dealt with harshly, first by a warning, then by a ban. 
Any rule breaking in-game will be dealt as well.

Now, let's have a good experience on the forums & in-game! :-)

Mia

I have gone through the forums and if your post was deleted OR edited, it is because it's either degrading, explicit, rude, containing speech about drugs & broke some rules. 

I would go through and delete every post that has a curse word, but I didn't.  Please know I am doing my job as best I can and if you are to have any issues, Please feel free to PM me.  I am not doing this to get a "power trip" I'm doing this because it's obviously trash talk & is ruining all of Ryan's hard work and shaming it. 

Any disrespectful messages will be reported to higher staff.  Thanks.