News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

ACTIVE USERS READ!!!

Started by darkchamp101, March 01, 2015, 09:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkchamp101

IF AN ACTIVE USER PLEASE REPLY WITH TIMES YOU USUALLY online, and your in game username

Darkchamp101 - nights so around 7-10 sometimes days 2- whenever

this is so we can start up times for people to go on and have fun and build the sever up
if interested please reply

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

darkchamp101

no i just want to get the world going again lol its more fun when others play you cant lie

wolf

Recoil

Quote from: darkchamp101 on March 02, 2015, 02:21:58 PM
no i just want to get the world going again lol its more fun when others play you cant lie

Yeah but this place has been dead for a couple years now. The forums are the only thing that are semi-active sadly.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

l 1 v e

darkchamp101

so lets get it back up then haha not so hard

dharokkid

Wow it's been so long since I've played this game, a lot of memories are coming up...hold on tears are coming out my eyes... Anyways I'll definitely be online everyday at any time for a either 30 minutes or and hour plus. I have 3 accounts so i'll be using either 150858, Dharokkid, or Banishkidz. I'm in the Eastern time zone... I miss this game. lol im online right now....

Mia

I pop on alot but lately I have been inactive because I have study to do ):.

Will be on this week :-)

Recoil

It's revolting so insulting it's so sickening it's sick it piss

So sad day for me :(((

P.S. hey Mia  :-*
Dem digits