News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bring back blitz

Started by Jake, December 01, 2014, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on December 05, 2014, 04:46:46 PM
Blitz is a f*cking joke. Before blitz came out, we had 20-100 people online at any time. Blitz wasn't even close to 20 at max. Blitz ruined the game everyone LOVED.
Yea but not bringing it back isn't gonna reverse its effect (fucking obviously) and blitz is a far better game. Doesn't matter if it ruined old ws, cuz that's never coming back. All that matters is what happens now, and blitz would pry be the best thing we can do.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Blitz is a f*cking joke. Before blitz came out, we had 20-100 people online at any time. Blitz wasn't even close to 20 at max. Blitz ruined the game everyone LOVED.
Quite the range.

The only think Blitz ruined was the food glitch, which really isn't ruining anything as it fixed the glitch. Once people realised that Pking was actually a challenge they left. Blitz would best suit us now as it had more content, better xp rates, an economy and it's just an all round more stable game. We're not going to rebuild a player base with Classic, regardless of a new copy of the game.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Jake on December 07, 2014, 04:20:48 AM
Quite the range.

The only think Blitz ruined was the food glitch, which really isn't ruining anything as it fixed the glitch. Once people realised that Pking was actually a challenge they left. Blitz would best suit us now as it had more content, better xp rates, an economy and it's just an all round more stable game. We're not going to rebuild a player base with Classic, regardless of a new copy of the game.
blitz is just another runescape remake lol. classic was unique from rs that was what made it fun
but yeah bring back blitz its not like it matters

Wild

Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 07, 2014, 06:24:30 AM
blitz is just another runescape remake lol. classic was unique from rs that was what made it fun
but yeah bring back blitz its not like it matters
+1

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

Pking was so much harder in classic though...

Kryptonite

Blitz wasn't a runescape remake... I don't remember being able to go kill KBD in level 13 wilderness and receive bandos drops on runescape.

weed

Jake

Please explain to me how Blitz was a re-make of Runescape?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Jake on December 07, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
Oh do you want me to write a whole list?
Compare blitz and classic and tell me which one resemblances Runescape the most please. People didn't really care about skilling, so because that was basically the point of blitz, everyone left. It's just you people that actually seem to enjoy skilling that's still somewhat active.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 08, 2014, 02:52:22 PM
Quote from: Jake on December 07, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
Compare blitz and classic and tell me which one resemblances Runescape the most please. People didn't really care about skilling, so because that was basically the point of blitz, everyone left. It's just you people that actually seem to enjoy skilling that's still somewhat active.

Why don't you just answer his question...

weed

Jake

Yeah sure. I'd rather you do that than just answer my question with another question.

Zack1

Blitz already ruined this community once, why not ruin it twice, good idea guys.

wolf

f'uck blitz

dieknowsawr

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2014, 06:58:46 PM
Yeah sure. I'd rather you do that than just answer my question with another question.
Combat/ leveling was slow/, skilling/ all the items and so on...-
In my point of view blitz was a remake of RS with a few features such as some drops/minigames and small stuff like that. Im surely forgetting a lot of stuff
however this is a completely pointless debate that will achieve nothing but butthurt pricks that doesn't have anything useful to do than sit on their asses and complain on a forum about a private server that really has been dead for 2-3 years because it's barely updated.
sorry for firing shots

Kryptonite

Quote from: Zack1 on December 08, 2014, 07:03:30 PM
Blitz already ruined this community once, why not ruin it twice, good idea guys.

I lold

weed