Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bring back blitz

Started by Jake, December 01, 2014, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 09, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
Combat/ leveling was slow/, skilling/ all the items and so on...-
In my point of view blitz was a remake of RS with a few features such as some drops/minigames and small stuff like that. Im surely forgetting a lot of stuff
however this is a completely pointless debate that will achieve nothing but butthurt pricks that doesn't have anything useful to do than sit on their asses and complain on a forum about a private server that really has been dead for 2-3 years because it's barely updated.
sorry for firing shots
I don't complain about the server or it's lack of updates. I just suggested we bring back blitz because that's what I want to play and it'd be more successful than classic. Hypocrisy at its finest mr. sitting on your ass complaining about the suggestion of blitz returning on a forum about a private server that really has been dead for 2-3 years.

Kryptonite

I simply enjoy aruing and the rush it gives. I've got a life, and so does everyone else here. That's why its so inactive. :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Quote from: Zack1 on December 08, 2014, 07:03:30 PM
Blitz already ruined this community once, why not ruin it twice, good idea guys.
What community?

Kryptonite

weed

Jake

wolf

Still waiting for the reset.

x.mia-rare.x

Me to.. the server is pretty dead.. when i come online there is 1 afk guy or just nobody.. i loved the old times when there were like 20/40 ppl online. everyday i like to play worldscape but now it's all gone, and why? i hope it will be like the older times soon because i'm stil waiting! =(

Jake

wolf

kxdk

------

x.mia-rare.x

yes reset or whatever you have to do.. i just want the old players back and have some fun in the future. i liked to play this server when there were about 20/30 ppl online per day. my friendlist in the worldscape server is full of old friends but i haven't seen them in months.. it sucks so i hope some ppl can come back and you guys can reset what you have to reset. i hope it will be back soon so that i can be online every day to play and chat with all the friends from older times. btw my english is not very well so i'll do my best to say it right.. lol

wolf

Quote from: x.mia-rare.x on December 23, 2014, 10:52:44 AM
yes reset or whatever you have to do.. i just want the old players back and have some fun in the future. i liked to play this server when there were about 20/30 ppl online per day. my friendlist in the worldscape server is full of old friends but i haven't seen them in months.. it sucks so i hope some ppl can come back and you guys can reset what you have to reset. i hope it will be back soon so that i can be online every day to play and chat with all the friends from older times. btw my english is not very well so i'll do my best to say it right.. lol
nah, we already have heaps of players.

why would we need more?

wolf

Quote from: wolf on December 24, 2014, 08:38:55 AM
Quote from: x.mia-rare.x on December 23, 2014, 10:52:44 AM
nah, we already have heaps of players.

why would we need more?

Not sure if being legit or not...

Kryptonite

It sounds like me 5 years ago

weed

wolf

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 26, 2014, 12:33:34 PM
It sounds like me 5 years ago
Lmao, I think we all sounded pretty similar 5 years ago...