News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WS App?

Started by Recoil, November 16, 2014, 04:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Since I've been working more it'd be sweet to have an easy way of checking the forums on my phone, cause using the forums on it is pretty annoying when just using the site. Anyone else??
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

James

This is a pretty good idea. I wonder if there are any packages that are available for SMF that make that integration easier. It's definately worth taking a look at.

Yoho

I have no problems scrolling through the forums on my phone but if the app makes it easier for others go for it.

Kryptonite

I've always wanted this to be a thing

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

It's never really a problem when using the site for me either but it's irritating to use and hard to read. I could look for some SMF plugins.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Even if we can't make an app can we make a mobile site for the forums?

RuneRebels has one.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jake on November 16, 2014, 05:29:43 PM
Even if we can't make an app can we make a mobile site for the forums?

RuneRebels has one.
I can install the theme that we used on RuneRebels; Kevin hacked away a bit at it though to make it work! ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

darkchamp101

that would be so convenient i wouldnt need to use my laptop which sucks lol