News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bugs list for NEW Worldscape

Started by Predator, November 06, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

Since everybody likes the idea of a new Worldscape, i rhough i'd provide with a little bugs list. Feel free to add some bugs in the comments, and ill add it in for ya ;)

Bugslist for New revsion and world of Worldscape Blitz

General
//Update welcome message and that spam message with some more interesting things :) (maybe make this editable for admins so they can advertise an event, forum post or future update)
//On the 508 client, the "Enter" chat option doesn't work
//Give the forum a whole new look :)
//Most of the updates I suggest, the reply is something like; "It'll mess up the RuneRebels code, and we don't want that". Why can't we just seperate the code?
//I tested item and it doesn't seem like weight effects your run speed and energy at all

Commands
//Remove (Runes, bankall, food, tele, switch)
1. ::runes makes runecrafting useless
2. ::food makes fishing/cooking useless
3. ::bankall makes it too easy to skill
4. ::tele new players have told me they found it strange that you could ::tele, and told me they didn't really like it.
5. ::Switch is easy to abuse. maybe add some altars instead? :)
//Update (commands, help, teleports, )
1. these commands are really outdated.
//Add
1. ::vote is a command at every server, but nobody votes on worldscape because it doesn't give you an advantage, i suggest we skip the traditional voteshop shit, and make it do when you do ::partyroom you need to ::vote first. "Sorry, you must have voted within the last 24 hours to enter. you can do so by using the ::vote command"
Client, or that for every vote registred to your acount, you gain another 7 days of membership.

Client
//Interfaces
1. since we don't really have any quests released, maybe we should replace the quest interface with command avalible to you. the command name opens an interface with a definition for the command you clicked.

Areas
2. not sure if this goes under interfaces, but your jaw still disappears when using a hood.
//Tzhaar cave
1. shops don't have the correct items, amounts or prices.
2. Make it so when you click the "Cave enterance" it starts the Jad-minigame (atleast teleports you in, if the gamemode isn't finish)
//shades
1.Maybe add some other monsters?
//Duel Arena
1. You can't modify the fight options
//Pest control
1. I got together with Austin a while ago and collected all the information needed for the pest control. (should be under an admin board on the runerebels forums

Npcs
//Skillcape masters
1. should be the once giving out the skillcape, buying them all fro one npc seems strange to me
//Slayer Masters
2.Should be in the correct spots? maybe?
//drops
Maybe we should transfer the runerebels drop data, and later add some fo the worldscape custom drops, atleast i think it's way to easy to obtain items like whips and such.. same goes with barrows items from ::northpole, fixing the gamemode would be alot better

Combat (att, str, def, hp)
1. there was something that needed to be fixed so the new boss could work.
//Other combat (prayer, ranged, magic)
1. Is there anything we can do to fix ranged? maybe when crossbows are added it'll all be fixed
//
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)