News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Bugs list for NEW Worldscape

Started by Predator, November 06, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

Since everybody likes the idea of a new Worldscape, i rhough i'd provide with a little bugs list. Feel free to add some bugs in the comments, and ill add it in for ya ;)

Bugslist for New revsion and world of Worldscape Blitz

General
//Update welcome message and that spam message with some more interesting things :) (maybe make this editable for admins so they can advertise an event, forum post or future update)
//On the 508 client, the "Enter" chat option doesn't work
//Give the forum a whole new look :)
//Most of the updates I suggest, the reply is something like; "It'll mess up the RuneRebels code, and we don't want that". Why can't we just seperate the code?
//I tested item and it doesn't seem like weight effects your run speed and energy at all

Commands
//Remove (Runes, bankall, food, tele, switch)
1. ::runes makes runecrafting useless
2. ::food makes fishing/cooking useless
3. ::bankall makes it too easy to skill
4. ::tele new players have told me they found it strange that you could ::tele, and told me they didn't really like it.
5. ::Switch is easy to abuse. maybe add some altars instead? :)
//Update (commands, help, teleports, )
1. these commands are really outdated.
//Add
1. ::vote is a command at every server, but nobody votes on worldscape because it doesn't give you an advantage, i suggest we skip the traditional voteshop shit, and make it do when you do ::partyroom you need to ::vote first. "Sorry, you must have voted within the last 24 hours to enter. you can do so by using the ::vote command"
Client, or that for every vote registred to your acount, you gain another 7 days of membership.

Client
//Interfaces
1. since we don't really have any quests released, maybe we should replace the quest interface with command avalible to you. the command name opens an interface with a definition for the command you clicked.

Areas
2. not sure if this goes under interfaces, but your jaw still disappears when using a hood.
//Tzhaar cave
1. shops don't have the correct items, amounts or prices.
2. Make it so when you click the "Cave enterance" it starts the Jad-minigame (atleast teleports you in, if the gamemode isn't finish)
//shades
1.Maybe add some other monsters?
//Duel Arena
1. You can't modify the fight options
//Pest control
1. I got together with Austin a while ago and collected all the information needed for the pest control. (should be under an admin board on the runerebels forums

Npcs
//Skillcape masters
1. should be the once giving out the skillcape, buying them all fro one npc seems strange to me
//Slayer Masters
2.Should be in the correct spots? maybe?
//drops
Maybe we should transfer the runerebels drop data, and later add some fo the worldscape custom drops, atleast i think it's way to easy to obtain items like whips and such.. same goes with barrows items from ::northpole, fixing the gamemode would be alot better

Combat (att, str, def, hp)
1. there was something that needed to be fixed so the new boss could work.
//Other combat (prayer, ranged, magic)
1. Is there anything we can do to fix ranged? maybe when crossbows are added it'll all be fixed
//
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)